Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The foid who texted me in July 2023 has killed herself

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran
In short. She messaged me in April 2023 in Reddit DMs due to my incel ideology; on May 20th, 2023, we talked at length, when I learned that she's a cute Jap girl ayaya who got rapemaxxed by the male side of her family, she's highly intelligent but sad;

she then proceeded to ghost me on ca. June 11th after me actually talking to a human being every day for the first time in my life (I was 26);

then in July 2023, I stalked her, and she said she would try living, until killing herself in February. Leaving after a few weeks again.

In November 2023 and January 2024 she showed signs that she'd see March 2024 because of Dragon's Dogma 2.

But now, I think she has indeed killed herself, and is rotting in Aokigahara.

I'm not a weeb, so this experience is largely wasted on me. And don't call me a foid worshipper - I repeat, I'm under a house arrest in the Jewkraine, I only ever talked to my mom in my life (who is my slave and drives to another city to cook for me and wash my dishes 3 times a month lmao) and to my school teachers. So this was an insane opportunity to have any kind of social connection at all.

Now I'm melancholic. Of course, a part of me wants to feel Schadenfreude. Or exactly the opposite - she's dead, and feels no sorrow anymore.

But the main thing is that this will 100% make me even more jaded, detached from life, like a ring-wraith, Klaus Schwab's chastity slave.

First it was Hitlerian Reich, then Stalinian Union. Now it's the cute shima enaga gril. They all die, and I remain. What is left of my soul? Even if artificial superintelligence comes all over in the next 7 months, and I am offered eternal life, shall I ever find contentment, even if Yeshua put on Lazarus' tongue "a tiny mucus ball out their vagina"?

In those eternal days of late May 2023 when we talked like soaring dragons, I famously quipped,
《Incels don't beat their wives.》
With her replying in her remarkable wisdom,
《Incels beat their meat.》

P.S. This forum is infested with vile swarthy Negroes, so apologies for my being inconsiderate with my passionate eloquence.

P.P.S. I have never been abused by anyone, I'm unironically a hikkikomori, that's why I can only hate races and ideologies, not specific individuals. So apologies for the milquetoast tone.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK6k0oF8OHM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZyDTIt3xE4

In short. She messaged me in April 2023 in Reddit DMs due to my incel ideology; on May 20th, 2023, we talked at length, when I learned that she's a cute Jap girl ayaya who got rapemaxxed by the male side of her family, she's highly intelligent but sad;

she then proceeded to ghost me on ca. June 11th after me actually talking to a human being every day for the first time in my life (I was 26);

then in July 2023, I stalked her, and she said she would try living, until killing herself in February. Leaving after a few weeks again.

In November 2023 and January 2024 she showed signs that she'd see March 2024 because of Dragon's Dogma 2.

I'm not a weeb, so this experience is largely wasted on me. And don't call me a foid worshipper - I repeat, I'm under a house arrest in the Jewkraine, I only ever talked to my mom in my life (who is my slave and drives to another city to cook for me and wash my dishes 3 times a month lmao) and to my school teachers. So this was an insane opportunity to have any kind of social connection at all.

Now I'm melancholic. Of course, a part of me wants to feel Schadenfreude. Or exactly the opposite - she's dead, and feels no sorrow anymore.

But the main thing is that this will 100% make me even more jaded, detached from life, like a ring-wraith, Klaus Schwab's chastity slave.

First it was Hitlerian Reich, then Stalinian Union. Now it's the cute shima enaga gril. They all die, and I remain. What is left of my soul? Even if artificial superintelligence comes all over in the next 7 months, and I am offered eternal life, shall I ever find contentment, even if Yeshua put on Lazarus' tongue "a tiny mucus ball out their vagina"?

In those eternal days of late May 2023 when we talked like soaring dragons, I famously quipped,

P.S. This forum is infested with vile swarthy Negroes, so apologies for my being inconsiderate with my passionate eloquence.

P.P.S. I have never been abused by anyone, I'm unironically a hikkikomori, that's why I can only hate races and ideologies, not specific individuals. So apologies for the milquetoast tone.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT-ZAAi4UQQ

So let me get this straight. She messaged you, you rejected her and she killed herself over you?

Ban this Fakecel

I doubt she killed herself. Women are basically incapable of doing so. She probably stopped talking to you because you're boring and not Chad. You should catfish her and watch her respond instantly.

chinks deserve to be barbeque cleaner graped in gta

is she still warm? let’s get digging

Rest in piss foid

I doubt she killed herself. Women are basically incapable of doing so. She probably stopped talking to you because you're boring and not Chad. You should catfish her and watch her respond instantly.
brutal truth pill

She messaged you, you rejected her and she killed herself over you?
t. Negro reading comprehension

She stopped responding to me in July 2023. I was stalking her in two places:
1) her song playlist;
2) her Twitch chat activity (she's not a streamer).

Her last messages in the Twitch chat were on Feb 3d; her last update to the playlist was on the night of 9th to 10th.

Also, she talked to an ugly Hindu streamer, so lifefuel, I guess? (I don't want to offend ugly people lmao)

t. Negro reading comprehension
Nigga, that's what I read (at least that's what I bothered to read lol)
She stopped responding to me in July 2023. I was stalking her in two places:
1) her song playlist;
2) her Twitch chat activity (she's not a streamer).
Good job honestly.
Her last messages in the Twitch chat were on Feb 3d; her last update to the playlist was on the night of 9th to 10th.
OK so? A lot of people take breaks from social media.

Also, she talked to an ugly Hindu streamer, so lifefuel, I guess? (I don't want to offend ugly people lmao)
Tell that to @wereq . He'll appreciate it.

Nigga, that's what I read (at least that's what I bothered to read lol)
I never ghost people. I'm an archiver by heart, and have never even blocked people (aside from that one time where some retard was trying to scam me unironically).

She ghosted me twice, in mid-June and late July 2023. The first time allegedly because I started learning kanji.

She had low self-esteem, too.

I mean, it was really incredible talking to her because I support the right to suicide. Even though I was trying to argue against it, as an exercise.

Also, it was the first time I talked so regularly, in real-time, with a peer and a female. It blew my mind.

I never saw her face btw. So anyone who chats to foids on a daily basis here on Discord will mog me. But I repeat, my life has been rather unusual, this experience was utterly insane to me, and I'm still reeling from it. I barely remember my life before that.

I never ghost people. I'm an archiver by heart, and have never even blocked people (aside from that one time where some retard was trying to scam me unironically).
Same.

If I was you I would have joined the ukrainian army long ago

I doubt foid killed herself. They are all talk and say those things for attention. As someone said chadfish her and if she replies, then there’s your answer.

Reads like a larp tbh
The chances for this are indeed astronomically unlikely. She messaged me in Reddit DMs ffs. And I barely write there. (And as I say barely, I mean it - look at my post count here lmao.) Honestly, I was giving her a 15% chance of being AI. AI is in her name, too, which I even told her.

Rogue AI? Fuck, I wish it were real, AI is my only cope at this point.

As someone said chadfish her and if she replies, then there’s your answer.
I have no contacts with her. I joined a Discord she frequented, but she never wrote there since November? So weird. And I have absolutely no fucking clue what chadfishing would mean. I'm autistic, not short.

Seriously, how do you imagine contacting a person? Is it because zoomers all use their abominable applications such as SnapChat and Instagram?

she didnt kill herself she just ghosted you nigga

she didnt kill herself she just ghosted you nigga
She ghosted me in July 2023. I stalked her from the shadows, and she seems missing since Feb 10th. I'm just waiting at this point, out of curiosity. Of course, if I'm wrong, would be cool. I wouldn't like this story to end, it gave me some moderate lifefuel (also, reading normie chats I downloaded from Twitch was slightly enlightening, how they talked about food or nonsense like that).

As regards foid suicide - it does happen once in a blue moon. And the suicide forum has plenty of farewell threads.

Attachments

• 7bjug0gvn4ma1_lightning_palm_suicide_map.png
    427.5 KB · Views: 14

You should be banned FAKECEL

What is your profession OP?
Never worked a day in my life, just a teachers' pet historically? I'm a hikki monk. Now online studies because my mom is a beast.

Never worked a day in my life, just a teachers' pet historically? I'm a hikki monk. Now online studies because my mom is a beast.
Yep, I'm similar to you. Hope everything turns out well for both of us though.

Hope everything turns out well for both of us though.
I'm waiting for AGI to give me AI waifus. If not, I hope my sodium nitrIte doesn't get spoilt.

This is what's grating. We might be the first generation with an indefinite lifespan.

I never ghost people. I'm an archiver by heart,
Fix the incel wiki then since the admin is some gay anger problem having homosexual normie narcy faggot

Fix the incel wiki then since the admin is some gay anger problem having homosexual normie narcy faggot
I'm clueless, could you clue me in? The last time I checked, the wiki was a shining beacon of knowledge in a vast sea of ignorance. And either way, I would never be able to replicate the immaculate style.

The chances for this are indeed astronomically unlikely. She messaged me in Reddit DMs ffs. And I barely write there. (And as I say barely, I mean it - look at my post count here lmao.) Honestly, I was giving her a 15% chance of being AI. AI is in her name, too, which I even told her.

Rogue AI? Fuck, I wish it were real, AI is my only cope at this point.
Did she ever send any proof she was Japanese?

I'm clueless, could you clue me in? The last time I checked, the wiki was a shining beacon of knowledge in a vast sea of ignorance. And either way, I would never be able to replicate the immaculate style.
U can edit articles without an account u said u disagreed with some articles.

Did she ever send any proof she was Japanese?
We talked extensively, she did know Japanese as she showed.

FUCK she even taught me the kanji of her real name, how could I forget to mention it in the OP? It felt like a pagan ritual straight from the Eddas! Or is it how foids operate? YES, I had something autistic like that!

She liked cooking and sent me some pictures of food and leaves.

u said u disagreed with some articles.
Did I? I don't remember. I did find some astonishing transvestite propaganda, but it goes with the trade. I don't consider myself sufficiently scholarly. And soon, human knowledge will disappear in the radiant face of ASI..

I read let me summarize it for you.

A retard who simply got ghosted after his online female friend got bored of him and found another guy to entertain her.

He has 0 proof that she roped but hes saying it anyways.

I read let me summarize it for you.

A retard who simply got ghosted after his online female friend got bored of him and found another guy to entertain her.

Thanks a lot mang

We talked extensively, she did know Japanese as she showed
Should've convinced her to book a flight to the Khokhol failed state, could've gone off in style.

Why aren't you eligible for conscription?

My dudebros, folks here chat with dozens of females in Discord voice chats. Meanwhile, I got to talk to an anonymous Jap gril, and suddenly I'm a facelerino. No faces were exchanged.

Stupid retard fakecel. Humble brag to the limit

To be fair, I am overdramatising, but can you imagine my state if she randomly were alive? I'm pro-suicide (especially female suicide), but it would be absolutely insane!

And if you didn't notice, my life is hyper-boring. I don't watch films, or cartoons, I barely play games, there's nothing happening in the wars, Strelkov got jailed, and I have never talked to any human being IRL (and online, very sporadically).

Should've convinced her to book a flight to the Khokhol failed state, could've gone off in style.
You can laugh, but when she was entertaining the idea of killing herself before August (actually, after that, but whatever), I asked my dad whether he could give me 2 thousand dollars to travel to Japan to meet her if she agreed. Even though it's patently impossible because I'm Mr Zelensky's goy slave. She did reject that idea in July, but I did try something as revolutionary - albeit in words.

Why aren't you eligible for conscription?
Because I'm not leaving my room, lmao. The insectoids are lazy, they won't randomly break into houses.

To be fair, I am overdramatising, but can you imagine my state if she randomly were alive? I'm pro-suicide (especially female suicide), but it would be absolutely insane!

And if you didn't notice, my life is hyper-boring. I don't watch films, or cartoons, I barely play games, there's nothing happening in the wars, Strelkov got jailed, and I have never talked to any human being IRL (and online, very sporadically).

You can laugh, but when she was entertaining the idea of killing herself before August (actually, after that, but whatever), I asked my dad whether he could give me 2 thousand dollars to travel to Japan to meet her if she agreed. Even though it's patently impossible because I'm Mr Zelensky's goy slave. She did reject that idea in July, but I did try something as revolutionary - albeit in words.

Because I'm not leaving my room, lmao. The insectoids are lazy, they won't randomly break into houses.
just talk to someone new no big deal

just talk to someone new no big deal
I don't know where to find them. And the first time was kind of magical. I have found some folks on the suicide forum, but only one was talking to me that long, and there were times when I couldn't keep up. I don't really know how to keep up such connections. It's just that time in May I was motivated, and I tried hard (which, granted, might have been a mistake).

I don't know where to find them. And the first time was kind of magical. I have found some folks on the suicide forum, but only one was talking to me that long, and there were times when I couldn't keep up. I don't really know how to keep up such connections. It's just that time in May I was motivated, and I tried hard (which, granted, might have been a mistake).
Good try hard again on reddit and random discord servers

Good try hard again on reddit and random discord servers
Well, the thing is that I don't really get it what and how to do it. I joined the few "social" servers, but it's just a constant stream of cacophony in the genchat. As regards my voice, I never used it online aside from a few vocaroos - I'm honestly confused as to why trannies have deep voices, and I don't.

We talked extensively, she did know Japanese as she showed.

FUCK she even taught me the kanji of her real name, how could I forget to mention it in the OP? It felt like a pagan ritual straight from the Eddas! Or is it how foids operate? YES, I had something autistic like that!
It still seems unlikely to me that the foid was a Jap rather than a weeaboo. Most Japs are not fluent in English, especially not in slang like this:
Incels beat their meat.

Japs also have their own unique online spaces and internet culture, as well as their own incel epidemic. So it doesn’t make sense to me that one would be aware of and even take interest in the incelosphere on the Anglophone side of the internet. I don’t think we even have a single Jap from Japan participating in this form

It still seems unlikely to me that the foid was a Jap rather than a weeaboo. Most Japs are not fluent in English, especially not in slang like this:
She said she had elite education, was mixed-race, and spoke in a severe, high-flown style like an aristocrat or autistic.