Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foid gets surgery : strong and brave. Man gets surgery : insecure man-child

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
On a post about a woman whose bf started acting cold after he found out her boobs were fake.

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

On a post about a guy who saved $80,000 dollars to get a limb lengthening surgery

Screenshot 4

Screenshot 5

Screenshot 1

Apparently, women have every right to hide their inferior qualities and score a Chad. But the second a man tries to hide his flaws to get laid, he deserves to be shot in the head.
Muh equality. :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
People absolutely despise a male trying to “cheat his genetic code”.

I'm gunna beat normies genetic code out of existence with my steel bat Lucille.
I Am Everywhere The Walking Dead GIF by FOX International Channels

No. I agree with the "hypocricy" actually.

A woman's only assets is her looks, so fixing up her tits could be a reasonable investment. A man is much more than that, however. His wisdom, knowledge, skills, honour, etc. all make up part of his values. To spend all that money into an extra inch of height is a waste.

And to the smoothbrains: I'm not rejecting lookism. There's a difference between man's actual value, and the "value" perceived by the vapid foid.

A woman's only assets is her looks, so fixing up her tits could be a reasonable investment. A man is much more than that, however. His wisdom, knowledge, skills, honour, etc. all make up part of his values. To spend all that money into an extra inch of height is a waste.

And to the smoothbrains: I'm not rejecting lookism. There's a difference between man's actual value, and the "value" perceived by the vapid foid.
This seems logical. It’s unfortunate the society we live in today. It’s disgusting.

Also, face > height, so unless he saves up another 80000 dollars to fix his face why bother?

You're paying so much fucking money to get barbaric surgery with months, years of painful and slow recovery to maybe get a chance at some useless cunt who will dump you a year later for a better looking guy who hasn't had his humanity eroded away from decades of crushing loneliness.

I just don't see the point, that money could be spend on so much coping.

Yup, it's over.

What's more disgusting are the Redditors gaslighting him into thinking that 5'6 is tall enough

Also, face > height, so unless he saves up another 80000 dollars to fix his face why bother?

You're paying so much fucking money to get barbaric surgery with months, years of painful and slow recovery to maybe get a chance at some useless cunt who will dump you a year later for a better looking guy who hasn't had his humanity eroded away from decades of crushing loneliness.

I just don't see the point, that money could be spend on so much coping.
Leg lengthening is only worth it for 5’10 chadlite to become 6ft chad

While I resonate with your view about virtuous traits in men.

Wake the fuck up. Society has changed.

On a post about a woman whose bf started acting cold after he found out her boobs were fake.

View attachment 482470
View attachment 482468
View attachment 482469

On a post about a guy who saved $80,000 dollars to get a limb lengthening surgery

View attachment 482471
View attachment 482472
View attachment 482477

Apparently, women have every right to hide their inferior qualities and score a Chad. But the second a man tries to hide his flaws to get laid, he deserves to be shot in the head.
IMO, there are definitely better things I would do with $80K lol. That would please ME and not FOIDS because foid opinion is irrelevant to me, fuck em :fuk:

plenty tall jfl

View attachment 482470
View attachment 482468
View attachment 482469

View attachment 482471
View attachment 482472
View attachment 482477

god this is such a :feelsclown: world
Soy cucks Are pathetic
I'm gunna beat normies genetic code out of existence with my steel bat Lucille.
I Am Everywhere The Walking Dead GIF by FOX International Channels
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Foids don’t even need boob jobs ffs just to get a larger chad to mate with

And yet they turn around and say looks don’t matter Kek.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/rt5yfq/everyone_in_their_right_mind_would_pick_a_22_year/hqr55eg/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

View attachment 482470
View attachment 482468
View attachment 482469

View attachment 482471
View attachment 482472
View attachment 482477

I would prefer real boobs myself.