Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid gore from https://www.gorecenter.com/

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Commander
★★

Attachments

• Pretty-Chinese-girl-gets-boiling-water-in-her-face.mp4
    12.5 MB
  • Painful-punishment-for-teen-girl.mp4
    10 MB
  • Woman-shot-dead-multiple-times-in-head.mp4
    7.2 MB
That chick who took the beating from the 2x4 boards is one tough bitch.

As she barely screamed much at all as they were beating her.

That chick who took the beating from the 2x4 boards is one tough bitch.

As she barely screamed much at all as they were beating her.
Shes probably used to it.
Different country, different culture.

Most gore is smelly 3rd world people that I dont care about. I want to see hot white girl get dismembered while screaming in video game

Shes probably used to it.
Different country, different culture.
Hmmm, ya know this did cross my mind.

That or maybe she got a little high beforehand to help ease the pain.

Most gore is smelly 3rd world people that I dont care about. I want to see hot white girl get dismembered while screaming in video game
3rd world shitholes are more based than cucked western countries

I saw a really brutal cartel video just like that so that shit is definitely out there bro.

They cut the girl apart piece by piece and showed her, her own severed limbs before chucking her into the huge grave they’d prepared for her.

I saw a really brutal cartel video just like that so that shit is definitely out there bro.

They cut the girl apart piece by piece and showed her, her own severed limbs before chucking her into the huge grave they’d prepared for her.
Based

Was she cute? If so I would like to see:ha..feels:

Was she cute? If so I would like to see:ha..feels:
She may have been a chinkess or she may have been white it was kinda hard to tell as she was wearing a black baseball cap and had long hair but anyway pretty sure I saw the video on Livegore but if not there then probably goregrish.

As for her attractiveness? Basic Becky from the looks of it but then every man’s tastes are different.

My basic Becky to you might be a 10 out of 10 goddess tier Stacy.

Foid gore is my cope :smonk: