Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW More Foid gore vids

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Commander
★★
Downloaded from watchpeopledie.tv and posted by your friendly uncle Autismo.

Attachments

• 17102759063612788.mp4
    9.7 MB
  • 17103238345982857.mp4
    18.4 MB
  • 17104481355352538.mp4
    3.9 MB
  • 1710621633780253.mp4
    845.6 KB
  • 17107384702859838.mp4
    4.1 MB
  • 1711145028463529.mp4
    4 MB
  • 17112144229738944.mp4
    10.4 MB
Fellow Autistic British gore enjoyer. Based. I've already seen these vids though. Do you use Telegram for gore as well?

Fellow Autistic British gore enjoyer. Based. I've already seen these vids though. Do you use Telegram for gore as well?
No, but I have heard of telegram.
It looks like another faggy social media platform like twatter and retarddit.

No, but I have heard of telegram.
It looks like another faggy social media platform like twatter and retarddit.
It's basically like whatsapp but there's a bunch of groups that post gore. It's pretty good if you're a fellow gore enjoyer.

It's basically like whatsapp but there's a bunch of groups that post gore. It's pretty good if you're a fellow gore enjoyer.
I've seen a few gore vids, mostly involving foids.
I few a bit of sympathy for the men in gore vids honestly (no homo).
One foid gore vid that gives me the fucking freaks and creeps is the infamous ms. pacman one.
That vid was too fucked up, brutal and extreme, even for me. :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

telegram is based @Dr. Autismo

def worth the try

I tried joining telegram by using online temp phone numbers but after clicking the arrow it was just loading nothing happened so I never used it. Did you use your real phone number?

I've seen a few gore vids, mostly involving foids.
I few a bit of sympathy for the men in gore vids honestly (no homo).
One foid gore vid that gives me the fucking freaks and creeps is the infamous ms. pacman one.
That vid was too fucked up, brutal and extreme, even for me. :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Post it I wanna see how brutal is that. Let's see if I can take it or not

I tried joining telegram by using online temp phone numbers but after clicking the arrow it was just loading nothing happened so I never used it. Did you use your real phone number?
In the UK you can buy simcards without a passport. I just used one of those for my gore accounts. I keep gore and my personal account separate for obvious reasons. The shitter groups just send you down a rabbit hole.

those dumb white JBs fighting over chad have already hit the wall

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back