Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid I tried to compliment today told me im a fucking creep and I should back off.

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
So today I complimented a foid on getting some fat on her bones.
She always complains about her being too skinny and that she would like to gain some fat, she gained some over the past few weeks and I said: "Hey, youve gained some weight didnt you?" just to be friendly for once in my miserable life.

She said: "Dont ever say that to me again you fucking creep, youre disgusting that you pay attention to my body like that"

I was fucking baffled ngl.

I wanted to be friendly because I felt kinda good today, tried to spread the happiness and then get instantly fucked over by the black pill and foid logic

Fuck these disgusting fucking whores, all of them..

Is this satire? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

She always complains about her being too skinny and that she would like to gain some fat, she gained some over the past few weeks and I said: "Hey, youve gained some weight didnt you?" just to be friendly for once in my miserable life.

She said: "Dont ever say that to me again you fucking creep, youre disgusting that you pay attention to my body like that"

I wanted to be friendly because I felt kinda good today, tried to spread the happiness and then get instantly fucked over by the black pill and foid logic

We all know you're a LARP, why are you here? and why haven't you got banned yet?

Just incase this isn’t a LARP, calling women fat or saying they gained weight is a insult in almost every situation.

The only time that would be appropriate is maybe if it was a family member and you knew they needed to gain weight to for a medical reason.

Well most foids would rather be complimented on their curves and how skinny they're. You essentially just said she's a fat fucking pig, which is pretty funny to me ngl.

Although she is the one who is obsessed with her own body and talk about it loudmouthed in public how skinny she is.

This dude is clearly fake. Why the fuck was he not banned.

You essentially just said she's a fat fucking pig

That's how she heard it. Lmao. Some girls get offended from being told they have a fat ass as a compliment.

What the fuck this sounds like a massive Larp ngl man.

You must have had history with this girl nobody would say shit like this out of the blue not even normies. Or more likely ur a larping faggot.

Disgusting inkel, stop having eyes!

I don't think this is LARP tbh
you can't make this shit up
Jesus...

I don't think you're LARPING, and I don't think you don't have autism. So see:

Just incase this isn’t a LARP, calling women fat or saying they gained weight is a insult in almost every situation.

The only time that would be appropriate is maybe if it was a family member and you knew they needed to gain weight to for a medical reason.

Next time say, "Hey, you've lost some weight havent you?" She'll respond:
"Dont ever say that to me again you fucking creep, youre disgusting that you pay attention to my body like that"

Wait, wtf is going on? Is it impossible to compliment her or something? Exactly. You're ugly. She'll never cheer up from any compliment you give her.

I don't think you're LARPING, and I don't think you don't have autism. So see:

Next time say, "Hey, you've lost some weight havent you?" She'll respond:
"Dont ever say that to me again you fucking creep, youre disgusting that you pay attention to my body like that"

Wait, wtf is going on? Is it impossible to compliment her or something? Exactly. You're ugly. She'll never cheer up from any compliment you give her.
If I weren't ugly, I wouldn't be here lol
Yeah, I know that it was a dumb idea but today was just one of those days that are just really fun and you feel good and try to make your fellow people feel better as well. Backfired hard, I'll keep my joy to myself next time, lesson learned

Why do you guys think im larping? Just sharing day to day experiences here..

Shes a classmate and keeps boasting about trying to gain weight and how hard it is etc etc
All your stories are clearly false, shit like this happens but not to this extent, you're obviously making it up.
I guess you hope to get on IT so they can say "wow look at this incel telling a woman she's fat and being surprised she didn't respond well and then calling her a whore. Inces are truly pathetic".. Also in your other posts you use chad and stacy way to much it's very unnatural. So overall you're clearly a LARP so go fuck off would you?

Why is he fake?

Because nobody is this fucking retarded to believe that if a woman says she is trying to put on weight she is actually serious. Women say that just because they want to brag about how slim they are. Now only a complete fucking retard would not get this and compliment her saying "you have gained weight". This is an inceltears member trying to make us incels look like fucking retards.

All your stories are clearly false, shit like this happens but not to this extent, you're obviously making it up.
I guess you hope to get on IT so they can say "wow look at this incel telling a woman she's fat and being surprised she didn't respond well and then calling her a whore. Inces are truly pathetic".. Also in your other posts you use chad and stacy way to much it's very unnatural. So overall you're clearly a LARP so go fuck off would you?
Ok, good points but its false.
I'm still trying to fit in here, I've only just started to post here since April 3rd so that explains my excessive use of Chad,stacey and the likes.
I'm not into IT, I don't view their gay sub unless its posted here or on braincels.

I'm still trying to fit in here, I've only just started to post here since April 3rd so that explains my excessive use of Chad,stacey and the likes.
I'm not into IT, I don't view their gay sub unless its posted here or on braincels.
I still don;t believe you but whatever if you're a LARP the mods will ban you eventually.

You are fake as fuck. No incel is this fucking retarded to think you can compliment a woman by calling her fat. GTFO dude.

Because nobody is this fucking retarded to believe that if a woman says she is trying to put on weight she is actually serious. Women say that just because they want to brag about how slim they are. Now only a complete fucking retard would not get this and compliment her saying "you have gained weight". This is an inceltears member trying to make us incels look like fucking retards.
True, good points

Im a skinnycel.I wish someone would compliment me on gaining some weight :feelsbadman:

If this isn't a LARP, make sure to never complement a female as an unattractive male. To females you are a second class citizen.

She always complains about her being too skinny and that she would like to gain some fat
imagine complaining as a foid about that, meme fucking gender, they will always find something to complain about

If this isn't a LARP, make sure to never complement a female as an unattractive male. To females you are a second class citizen.
I've always known that ugly men are sub human in the eyes of the world, but now I've experienced it first hand
I wont do that mistake again

If you were a chad, she would have sucked your dick on the spot

We all know you're a LARP, why are you here? and why haven't you got banned yet?

Obvious larp, story sounds fake and convoluted, and there are a lot of details left out, women aren't that confrontational if alone with a man and the scenario painted conveys that they were alone together, what she did would only be done if there were other people around or nearby, if they were both alone she'd have done something like an awkward laugh and a thanks with a fake smile and try to leave the area as quickly as possible, women only act out and brave like in that fake story when other people are there.

Last edited:
Poverty LARP, only completely non-NT person would compliment female on gaining weight.

I hope her abusive bf beats in her fucking nose