Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

saturday night and ethnics and some niggers are out there and fuck this foids that should be for me

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I saw today a fucking stacy. she wore pink leggings, had long legs and a fucking butt. I break my neck to look at her. fucking bitch how she can me make suffer like this. I bet her panties are some strings or tanga. If I would be her neighbour I would sniff her panties with her pussy juice fucking bitch (in gta5). she can not stop me to jerk off on her in my mind. HA HA HA

Why do you even bother going outside

I bet her panties are some strings or tanga. If I would be her neighbour I would sniff her panties with her pussy juice fucking bitch
C9db69129a74228e1d5fb8f056d20136

Suifuel. This is why sharia dress code should be mandatory.

Suifuel. This is why sharia dress code should be mandatory.
yes uphold sharia law it is based

OP needs to Buy a flamethrower, go to a frat party and spray it into the crowds of chads and Stacy’s

yes uphold sharia law it is based

OP needs to Buy a flamethrower, go to a frat party and spray it into the crowds of chads and Stacy’s
(In Gmod).