Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid infiltrator warns of a second phase [kekfuel]

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240401 073525 Reddit

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
I bet her iq doesn't know what stage 2 means

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Rape all foids btw

Stage 2 cancer

The plot thickens...

Never underestimate your enemy.

Brutal, that foid has been raped yet again. She was asking for it. Her slutty hole shall be known as the Gigagrand Canyon.

I'm fucking dying of laughter, rn lmfaoooooooo

Yo, don't troll too much, she might report you to the police

NorthernSolution will get a problem so hard she won't be able to find any solution

It used a GrAY account to edit the posts where it attempted to frame users

So it's 100% her ? (incel god)

Yea i kinda doubt it too no foid responds on dms anyways
before he removed the comments i analyzed his account and it's some disabled dude who is depressed, suicidal, plays in FPS games like CS and CoD, participates in the discussion of PC hardware, supposedly took drugs like Desomorphine

hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

before he removed the comments i analyzed his account and it's some disabled dude who is depressed, suicidal, plays in FPS games like CS and CoD, participates in the discussion of PC hardware, supposedly took drugs like Desomorphine
Average IT user

Yea probably some subhuman truecel cuck in denial

wait, the suicidal one was incelgod?

i have an idea to expose infiltrators jfl

get to any suscel and dm em and tell em what they think of Deuteronomy 22:28-29 :feelskek:

Screenshot 20240401 082243 Reddit

@Efiliste @frmentalcel
This subhuman is a cuck in denial who has no one to talk to :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

we gotta sting them all and create a protection force against infiltrators
but i think in some cases you can find out by the way they speak, unless some bastards are trying to adapt to our mindset to fool us in how they post and whatnot

but i think in some cases you can find out by the way they speak, unless some bastards are trying to adapt to our mindset to fool us in how they post and whatnot
gotta get their trust and fuck them over

Funny how no one takes this nigga seriously

beside one of the reasons i decided to stay here cuz of the free speech, one of the virgin subreddits was getting its male members gaslighted to death idk if that subreddit is still alive, its like the first one that show up if you search it in there

Lmao. Let us know if it says anything else.