Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I CAUGHT A FOID CHEATING ON THERE BF

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
Haha so there’s this foid in my class who dates a normie and basically i saw her holding hands with another guy and asking him to hold her hand. It was hilarious One of the 2 are gonna get cucked so bad and i bet she’s messing with one of there feelings probably using them. Also yesterday i heard another foid (she accused me of staring at her) trying to convince her stupid friend to cut a toxic friend off and she started getting triggered cuz her friend wouldn’t listen and she was banging the fucking table like a mental person.

Every normie guy will eventually get cucked in his relationship with a foid, it's inevitable.

Bitch, every time I go out, I see whores with BFs checking out other guys all time.

Woman acting hysteric and Phoney , nothing new .

Are women even capable of being truly loyal?

Haha so there’s this foid in my class who dates a normie and basically i saw her holding hands with another guy and asking him to hold her hand. It was hilarious One of the 2 are gonna get cucked so bad and i bet she’s messing with one of there feelings probably using them. Also yesterday i heard another foid (she accused me of staring at her) trying to convince her stupid friend to cut a toxic friend off and she started getting triggered cuz her friend wouldn’t listen and she was banging the fucking table like a mental person.
Tell both the dudes

Good, let him get cucked. We need as many villain origin stories as possible for the upcoming gender war

2 timing foids are super common :lul:

One time I looked outside and it was raining.
The rain was also wet.

You should have recorded it and sent it to her bf

Sometimes I wish I were a teenager again, the worst comes after 25