Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid Kills 10 year old Autistic Son - Not her Fault!

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Even tho this spiteful bitch killed a future Incel, it's not her fault guys she was suffering from "depression" - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-10-year-old-autistic-son-denies-murder.html

A mother has admitted killing her disabled child after suffering a mental breakdown while struggling to care for him weeks after care was removed during the first lockdown.

Olga Freeman, 40, put a sponge into 10-year-old Dylan's mouth and laid him down to die next to his toys in the master bedroom of her flat in Acton, west London.

That poor kid. She probably wouldn't have killed her chad son

this makes me hate women slightly more

She administered roping to prevent a future incel. Whore is doing nature's work.

Even when foids kill someone, they try to play the victim. JFL

She administered roping to prevent a future incel. Whore is doing nature's work.

Yeah but we need more of god's work. Which is taking foid rights away and couple people to their exact looksmatches. An aspie is entitled to a looksmatch aspie foid.

i wish my mother killed me, lucky kid

Even when foids kill someone, they try to play the victim. JFL

yep, she realized she could not take care of a kid right after the school dumped him on her. Sad, she could have terminated the guy before he was born, it’s her fault for not having an abortion.

Horrible woman.

I mean, I wouldn't mind if I had been put out of my misery. Did the kid a favor, if for the wrong reason.

I'll find her and her use her skin as roll of toilet paper. (In Minecraft)

Yeah but we need more of god's work. Which is taking foid rights away and couple people to their exact looksmatches. An aspie is entitled to a looksmatch aspie foid.
Correct

but yet one cum dumpster dies in the uk and suddenly all men should have a 6pm curfew

not a single mother who killed her ten year old son

maybe she was trying to prevent a future ER

She should go for herself next

If that's an excuse to kill than we all have a license.

That excuse only works if you have a vagina.

I fully expect this woman to walk free. It sounds like that disabled son was a major inconvenience to her and it only took a few weeks being stuck with this child for her to decide to get rid of him.

Again : I have no doubt the court, if she even appears before one, will completely exonerate her.

Last edited: