Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Teacher had sexual relationship with 13-year-old student, and bought him a handgun.

Todd Thundercock

Todd Thundercock

Best in the World: The CM Punk of Incels
★★★★★
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...its-sex-with-13-year-old-student/70983853007/

NYPICHPDPICT000025481830

A former teacher at a private school in Wauwatosa now admits she had a sexual relationship with a then-13-year-old student and bought him a handgun for his birthday.

Tyesha Bolden, 35, of Brown Deer, pleaded guilty on Monday to second-degree sexual assault of a child age 16 and under and with one count of providing a dangerous weapon to child.

She will be sentenced March 1 by Milwaukee County Circuit Judge Ellen R. Brostrom.

Things between Tyesha Bolden and the victim evolved quickly​

Bolden taught eighth at Pilgrim Lutheran School in Wauwatosa. She became the boy's teacher in October 2022, but soon after began texting with him, prosecutors alleged.

By early 2023, she was sending nude photos and telling the student she loved him unconditionally, according to a criminal complaint.

Here's what prosecutors and police say happened​

The mother of the student reached out to police in Brown Deer, where Bolden lives, on July 25 to report she believed her son and Bolden were having an inappropriate relationship. The mother went through her son's phone and discovered found explicit photos exchanged between the two, the complaint said.

A supervisor at the school confronted Bolden two days later. Bolden admitted the student spent the night at her house. She was terminated after the supervisor got permission to go through her phone and uncovered a number of explicit text messages.

The student told investigators he and Bolden had sex after she picked him up and drove to a wooded area before June, just before school was set to break for the summer, the complaint states.

The teacher bought him a Glock for his birthday​

The teen confided in Bolden he feared for his safety as summer approached and convinced her to buy him a gun. Investigators found text messages that were exchanged between Bolden and the teen they say proved Bolden purchased a firearm and delivered it to him June 17.

Here is one exchange, from June 13. Bolden was arrested in August:

Victim: Before I ask you have to say yes
Victim (3:31PM): You have a gun license right?
Defendant: I actually don't. My sister bought mine it's in her name for now
Victim: If I give you the money would you get them for me? Or your sister
Defendant: that's why I had to say yes lol
Victim: you already said yes
Victim: I'm still giving you the money
Defendant: Omg you're stressing me out … Lol
Defendant: Because why do you need it????
Victim: Because things are happening and I can't keep paying street prices for them
Defendant: Hmmmm ootttaaayyy but if I do it you have to wait till August
Victim: That's the whole summer Summer is why I need it
Victim: You would do it? (Pray emoji)
Defendant: Whoooo I trust you. When are you going to show me the details?
Victim: Details of what
Defendant (4:07PM): Details of what I'm purchasing
Victim: (Website icon for Range USA)
Defendant: Yes, I know this place
Victim: (Screenshot Image of a tan Glock pistol for sale) Doable?
Defendant: Yes
Victim: You have ship into the store I'm trying to find something in store
Defendant: Okay, well when you find it send it to me
Victim (5:06PM): (Screenshot image of a Glock 19 for sale $599.99 with rangeusa.com URL atbottom of image)
Victim: Found one
Defendant: Okay!
Victim: When could you get it from the greenfield location
Defendant: Umm probably some time next week
Victim: Can I see you before that?
Defendant: Duh
Defendant: So when would you like this to happen?
Victim (5:21PM): I'll try to see what I have going on I really haven't been trying to go too manyplaces in public just because I don't have any protection rn
Victim: (10:59PM): Missing you tho wish we were together right now
Defendant: Me too and I would love that!!!
Victim: Our last meet was nice need somewhere more comfortable tho
Defendant: It was, I really enjoyed it but yes definitely need somewhere more comfortableGood night

13 year old has more smv than entire .is LOL OVER

Kid got a pussy and a handgun, what a mogger.

This young Nigger already has fuller live than i will ever have

damn black chicks are busted af

Another female teacher doing this shit? Crazy

Another female teacher doing this shit? Crazy
And I age cucks arent saying anything about this fucking shit

But apparently a 30 year old man with an 18 year old foid is evil and harmful

chad gets to fuck his teacher AND her daughter! what do inkies get??

Where are the fucking age cucks on this one?

IT read this article and denounce this nigfoid ASAP

N
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...its-sex-with-13-year-old-student/70983853007/

View attachment 1050831

A former teacher at a private school in Wauwatosa now admits she had a sexual relationship with a then-13-year-old student and bought him a handgun for his birthday.

Tyesha Bolden, 35, of Brown Deer, pleaded guilty on Monday to second-degree sexual assault of a child age 16 and under and with one count of providing a dangerous weapon to child.

She will be sentenced March 1 by Milwaukee County Circuit Judge Ellen R. Brostrom.

Things between Tyesha Bolden and the victim evolved quickly​

Bolden taught eighth at Pilgrim Lutheran School in Wauwatosa. She became the boy's teacher in October 2022, but soon after began texting with him, prosecutors alleged.

By early 2023, she was sending nude photos and telling the student she loved him unconditionally, according to a criminal complaint.

Here's what prosecutors and police say happened​

The mother of the student reached out to police in Brown Deer, where Bolden lives, on July 25 to report she believed her son and Bolden were having an inappropriate relationship. The mother went through her son's phone and discovered found explicit photos exchanged between the two, the complaint said.

A supervisor at the school confronted Bolden two days later. Bolden admitted the student spent the night at her house. She was terminated after the supervisor got permission to go through her phone and uncovered a number of explicit text messages.

The student told investigators he and Bolden had sex after she picked him up and drove to a wooded area before June, just before school was set to break for the summer, the complaint states.

The teacher bought him a Glock for his birthday​

The teen confided in Bolden he feared for his safety as summer approached and convinced her to buy him a gun. Investigators found text messages that were exchanged between Bolden and the teen they say proved Bolden purchased a firearm and delivered it to him June 17.

Here is one exchange, from June 13. Bolden was arrested in August:
Notice how "rape" isnt ever in this article

Reverse the roles and normie fags would have a meltdown fucking clown world