Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid lost her v to a 38 year old man pretending to be 27

He must be good-looking if she puts up with it, revert genders and it would be a normal relationship.
He looks young for his age. Must be because he's very obsessed about skincare or koreans just look like they don't age at all.
Kpop maxxing

He must be good-looking if she puts up with it, revert genders and it would be a normal relationship.

Kpop maxxing
she's probably a cumskin so she probably looks like she's 35 when she's only 22 :lul:

revert genders
By reversing genders do you also mean she would turn out to be younger? Because a lot of men aren't ok with dating foids older than them (for a good reason).

By reversing genders do you also mean she would turn out to be younger? Because a lot of men aren't ok with dating foids older than them (for a good reason).
They are if shes good looking also all foids lie about the age, same as man lie about height, its their main insecurity.

They are if shes good looking also all foids lie about the age, same as man lie about height, its their main insecurity.
Not if they're planning to have kids. I don't want kids so I'd be fine with it though. By the way, another kind of numbers they manipulate - their body count (but in opposite directions).

what if i a 15 year old foid pretended to be 20?

would it not be okay?

Not if they're planning to have kids. I don't want kids so I'd be fine with it though. By the way, another kind of numbers they manipulate - their body count (but in opposite directions).
Youre right when they look for marriage and having kids they go for younger girls even when they are ugly. I was talking about regular relationships. They lie a lot about sex experience and body count.
The kpop pill never fails
Chang only. At least what i heard, there are very small number of asians where i live.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back