Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid made over 50million on onlyfans

From a dumb 14 year old on dr phill to a rich whore on onlyfans. :feelskek:

bitches need to be taxed

Just fucking nuke this planet already.

PUTIN PLEASE!

Simps are something else

Before or after taxes and when OnlyFans gets their fair share?BTW someone call IRS.

Before or after taxes and when OnlyFans gets their fair share?BTW someone call IRS.
Government tax collectors can eat my fat cock, but this is based, nonetheless.

Bhad Bhaby? Americ*nts are retarded:lul:

Sucks to be the same gender as simps

Unbelievable
Imagine being a millionaire just by posting your photos on internet:lul::lul:.
How easy it is for foids to live whereas we all are rotting in misery.

Unbelievable
Imagine being a millionaire just by posting your photos on internet:lul::lul:.
How easy it is for foids to live whereas we all are rotting in misery.
I reject reality and substitute my own

You could definitely make good money pretending to be a foid on the Internet. Unfortunately, I can't make it realistic enough to make myself a millionaire scamming deluded cucks. :cryfeels:

This makes me lose all motivation to wageslave knowing a whore with no skills or effort can make more then I could ever achieve if I became a brain surgeon

This makes me lose all motivation to wageslave knowing a whore with no skills or effort can make more then I could ever achieve if I became a brain surgeon
It’s literal suifuel for me, takes no effort and make bank while claiming they’re still oppressed. What a joke this world is. But we men let women do this. We had all the power back then and they threw it away.

The more whores make this socially acceptable and the more simps there are, the faster society collapses :feelshmm:

She isn't even attractive like she's ugly as shit. Don't know why she's making money from her fake titties

The more whores make this socially acceptable and the more simps there are, the faster society collapses :feelshmm:
Kikes me.

Accelerationism is decent cope, but Talmudic Jews are religious accelerationists who literally believe that bringing about a state of total decadence and degeneracy in the world will quickly usher in the coming of the messiah.

imagine buying an onlyfans:feelsclown:

i make 0 dollars an hour

She needs to be raped and burned alive:reeeeee: I want to rape her so bad :reeeeee:

and most people have to work 30-40 hours every week just to pay the bills

there needs to be more reprocussion for only fans , like public humiliation

rappers and women love lying,so i doubt she really made 50 million.if she did,wow this world is beyond cucked

rappers and women love lying,so i doubt she really made 50 million.if she did,wow this world is beyond cucked
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she made 50million. Clown world never ceases to devastate me :feelsrope:

I have a feeling that she's the type of celebrity who makes stupid choices and there's a cadre of at least 50 lawyers circling around ready for the kill.

I have a feeling that she's the type of celebrity who makes stupid choices and there's a cadre of at least 50 lawyers circling around ready for the kill.
That’s a cope brocel. She’s set for life. While we rot and die