Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel God is a foid infiltrator, how many more??

Drinkcel

Drinkcel

#1 Alcohol Abuser
-
In light of @Efiliste's expose on incel god it's made me realize how many infiltrators are here. They've been on the forum since November with over 2k posts before getting caught. How many more are hiding? Are there any paragon foids?? :feelsree: :feelsree:

In light of @Efiliste's expose on incel god it's made me realize how many infiltrators are here. They've been on the forum since November with over 2k posts before getting caught. How many more are hiding? Are there any paragon foids?? :feelsree: :feelsree:
No way to tell, we gotta sting them for fun

forsen can be an IT infiltrator

Doubt any are going to be as retarded as this foid
yeah, but I was speaking to her for a few days and got her to confess through trust

They've been on the forum since November with over 2k posts before getting caught. How many more are hiding? Are there any paragon foids?? :feelsree: :feelsree:
white knight = automatically foid and needs perma ban

how to stop foid:

mfs named INCEL GOD, incel king, or some shit with incel name in it
mfs with rape in their username

how to stop foid:

mfs named INCEL GOD, incel king, or some shit with incel name in it
mfs with rape in their username
they try to be too much too quick

is he actually? I thought his expose was debunked as it was discovered to be a gui fabrication from IT, as they also framed intellau

is he actually? I thought his expose was debunked as it was discovered to be a gui fabrication from IT, as they also framed intellau
This is completely different. Check the thread or ask the mods. The foid who fakdd those is incel God and they got banned.

who is forsen?
440px-GoslingBFI081223_%2822_of_30%29_%2853388157347%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Im a female federal employee. So is 'master' (real name Chrissy Woodward).

Thousands of names and locations, data breaches, are leaked every year. We use you guys, the mentally unstable young ones, for mass murders to incite fear amongst the populis and justify more gun control and security.

Im so good at what I do even admitting it will make others think im ironic. Here I am admitting Im a female fed and you idiots cant even tell.

Im going to show this to my supervisors in hopes of a promotion. Look, Im even typing out what Im going to do and they still think I'm joking!

There are many and far more than any of us expect. The mod team aren't really on top of things, but the only silver lining is that @LeFrenchCel is on the team so I can say with confidence that there is at least one person dedicated towards hunting fakecels/infiltrators and willing to do what needs to be done.

Im a female federal employee. So is 'master' (real name Chrissy Woodward).

Thousands of names and locations, data breaches, are leaked every year. We use you guys, the mentally unstable young ones, for mass murders to incite fear amongst the populis and justify more gun control and security.

Im so good at what I do even admitting it will make others think im ironic. Here I am admitting Im a female fed and you idiots cant even tell.

Im going to show this to my supervisors in hopes of a promotion. Look, Im even typing out what Im going to do nd they still think I'm joking!
Send nudes or you are fake

Make a rule that new joinees must share their incel story and make it mandatory, one can easily catch normies making up stories and true experiences

Glowies are infiltrators

They will be found, and they will get graped just like that bitch @incel god did.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back