Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid makes a bad sculpture with a generic "Bible bad" take and gets praised by thousands

• Thread starter Deleted member 30609
  • Start date
Deleted member 30609

Deleted member 30609

Self-banned
-
C8d46493 4147 5864 bdd9 00403c00324d

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/rubyinparadise/status/1337196734271938562

People are calling it a masterpiece kek

how do christcucks let this disrespect happen to them ???

Rope women (in bible)

questioning conservative values is the lowest effort way ever to look like your "intellectual" and "woke" and "inspiring" and "so different"

they were right in persecute them

She should've done it on Islam. Woulda been nice to see her beheaded

how do christcucks let this disrespect happen to them ???
If only we were as based as Muslimcels we would just throw her "art" to the trash and behead her lol

Men got sent to die by the million for religion or ideology or nationalism, but a few whores get hanged it's the megashoah.

Screenshot 20210124 182348 comandroidchrome

"If you're black you can't understand the Bible"

:soy:

But you only turn the other cheek, as your rabbi Yeshua teached :feelshaha:
I've come to accept the fact that we are truly cucks after all :feelsrope:
I've considered larping as a Muslim just to stone these women to death

All I can do is shrug. People that allow this shit to go on for this long are to blame for this. Too tired to give this whore my attention as I'm sure she posted that to get attention.
Not going to get mine.

Does that logic hold up?
Looking at all other civilizations, it doesn't.

The cucks on here who say religion is cope prob agree with her.

Wøtan Chads won

lol this upcoming generation of kids is utterly doomed. I was playing rust the other day and came across some little kids crying about
'homophobia' and being 'misgendered' its just sad to see how mentally fuked up everyone is. Now we have foids promoting and excusing immorality under the pretense of 'independence' and 'feminism', literally shitting on the bible since it says to not be a shameless whore because it has negative consequences for society as whole.

leftist doctrine = religion bad, nuclear family bad, conservative bad, not being a degenerate bad.

i wonder who is behind this.
I think it has something to do with the long nose tribe

I fucking hate the feminist theme, and could fucking care less that pieces of the Bible were used, but TBH, the design is pretty cool --- like something out of a Tim Burton film
Still a stupid message though. I'm not religious but the Bible was based towards women

imagine how pissed foids would be if some truecel printed up ER’s manifesto a bunch of times and had it depicting a man hanging from the tree

questioning conservative values is the lowest effort way ever to look like your "intellectual" and "woke" and "inspiring" and "so different"
based
imagine how pissed foids would be if some truecel printed up ER’s manifesto a bunch of times and had it depicting a man hanging from the tree
they'd seethe because that'd be actually brave to do

Look, I don’t like Christianity that much anymore but I certainly fucking hate women more.

You're a cuck who needs his master to tell what to do. Religion is a cope and make you a docile payer to the Church. People of the past were "manly" not because they believed in religion, but because religion was a tool controlled by them; religion was only an excuse for politics. Aggressive crusades were not the fulfillment of Christ's teachings, but a distortion of them.
See raging graycel cucks would rather be angry at a being he thinks is imaginary than at foids.

I'm angry at liars shilling for cucked religions like you, not at an imaginary being. Even if God isn't imaginary, anger would be justified as he created a world with inceldom and other shit despite he didn't have to.
Feminism only thrived and came about due to the seperation of Church and state. Can you imagine foids protesting topless when the Church was in charge. Now what mnental gymnastics have you done to think religion is cucked?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back