Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid makes her life demonic difficulty for tiktok good girl points

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl0jEDeXwn0

Fucking terrible. This is what we mean by when we say feminism is destroying women.

she was cute in the before pictures

She was cute then she got turned into some kind of abomination.

The world is so fucked up that it will still have life 1000% easier than the average male.

The chemical put in water by kikes are working.

Mental fucking illness

If she doesn't end up roping, i would bet that in a decade or so, she will show up on some "conservative" news show whining about how she regrets going through with all her self-mutilations and retarded surgeries and shit. I see this regret syndrome a fair bit with FTM trannies because they are more likely to regret trooning out (some do it to fit in or be different), whereas it seems many MTF trannies (besides the 42% who kill themselves) have AGP and enjoy the transition due to it being a sexual fetish for them. There are quite a few examples. Remember the FTM tranny who balded after taking male hormones and now regrets it? Or maybe the woman who LARPed as a man for over a year and roped after living like that? Or how about the innumerable ones who did the interviews with people on a multitude of news sites?

She will blame "the male establishment" or some other entity for not protecting her from evil woke leftists who brainwashed her into mutilating herself. Sure, maybe the forces trying to manipulate her into doing this were malicious, but her own retarded foid brain is more to blame. That or her father who is likely a beta cuck and supported her transition. Maybe if that fag had a backbone he could have prevented this.
And additionally after this point she will likely try to regain some semblance of her former self (maybe by getting breast implants or something) but will never look or be the same as she was before she had all these stupid surgeries and took hormones.

The world is so fucked up that it will still have life 1000% easier than the average male.
Still SMVmogs me :feelsseriously:
Of course, very true.

Bizarre. Anyway, she looks like she’s having fun. Women truly can just do whatever they want now.

When they complain that no one wants to have serious relationships with them.

fakecel if wouldn't
No one has obligation to be attracted to someone who purposely makes herself ugly and unfuckable.
It's her fault for ruining her looks.

she was pretty cute before she transformed into that tranny looking creature. don't know why a foid will willingly fuck their looks up like this, since looks is how they get the shit they want in life. bet that femfag could still get dick if she wanted to though

Why hasnt she killed herself

This tranny stuff is fucking bullshit and it's orchestrated by the jews.

They really need to bring back insane asylums. This freak should be locked up so they can’t infect anyone else with their mental sickness / disease.

Hmmmm. Am i the only one who thinks she looks better on "after"?

Looks like any irish wannabe alpha I went to school with.