Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My e-oneitis should die!

Okay bro just try to take it easy with your drunk posting

How old are you just out of curiosity? Maybe it's not such a good idea to have an oneitis as an incel

How did you meet and how far had you gotten with her?

It doesn’t happen much but I just caught feelings for this foid & ya.
I hear you. I've been in your shoes before but learn your lesson this time

Facebook & don’t want to brag, it’s all only on the internet anyhow.
I had an experience with an e-girl of extended abuse disguised as interest. This girl would send me and several other people nudes while telling falsehoods and mendacious vows. It went on like that for a year until I finally had enough and began patronizing her brutally. Oddly enough, she still tries to call me periodically; some individuals lack self-awareness. It was cruel of me to turn the tides so abrasively but she had no sense of conscience, nor empathy whatsoever.

You mog me
I don't have the pERsonality to make any girl like me
They could smell mine from Thier Computer
Fucking OvER

Can't even get a EFoid to talk to me
In chat
So OvER

I used to be obsessed with girls fantasized with being with them coped real hard it all crumbled my hopes and dreams until I broke down and cried real hard.

This girl would send me and several other people nudes while telling falsehoods and mendacious vows. It went on like that for a year until I finally had enough and began patronizing her brutally.
patronizing how

I just feel focusing on the behaviors are short-sighted because we're ignoring calling them by the illness which underlies the outburst
If she has an illness then the girl is hopeless. Reproaches solve nothing but she irked me with her deceptions and aloofness.

I don't like thinking of any illness as hopeless. Some challenges may be ones humanity doesn't surpass for centuries, but I still believe theoretically there's solutions for everything.