Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid mods

Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★
In ALL chats I go to (outside of here) there's almost always at least one foid as a mod. Especially on Discord and Reddit (I don't use Reddit but browse it sometimes.)

The simps giving foids browser even online in shitposting chats angers me. She uses her mod status to stroke her own ego and she isn't interested in the chat.

You can't say shit being a blackpilled Aspie without being banned by a foid mod.

This site and some pms is my foid-free space online.

Foids literally ban or block anyone who disagrees with them its hilarious

Mogs me if you're in discord servers where there are females

Foids literally ban or block anyone who disagrees with them its hilarious
They pretty much always do this yes. There are dudes like that too, but it's waaaaay more common from women has been my observation.

They pretty much always do this yes. There are dudes like that too, but it's waaaaay more common from women has been my observation.
Avatar goes insanely well with the post so just imagine an avatar joke here

Also, I agree

Mogs me if you're in discord servers where there are females
I was, not anymore. I was instabanned for mocking someone with pronouns in their bios on a Discuck soyver by a foid. My passion for making friends evaporated long ago and my suspicions about how more PC people can get was affirmed.
Avatar goes insanely well with the post so just imagine an avatar joke here

Also, I agree
Whose?

Women have taken Facebook groups. They don't even accept my request.

Simps are extremely retarded, if I had the power to exterminate a group of people it would definitely be them

OV9InQR.gif

XD