Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 43 year old autistic inkwell writes love letter to 22 year old co-worker, she reports him to HR

• Thread starter Incel Philosopher
  • Start date
If a chad wrote that same exact love letter, she wouldnt have reported him to HR

that old ass shriveled up raisin of a 43 year old CUNT should be happy anyone acknowledged her existence

but noooo, she has to go and rant about "inappropriate" and "uncomfortable" 300 times. Shut the FUCK up CUNT

BEING ROMANTIC = INAPPROPRIATE

JFL
FUCK FOIDS I HATE THEM ALL, THEY ARE ALL LITERALLY CHAD ONLY FUCK THIIIIS SHITTTT, I HOPE I DIE SOON GET ME OUT OF THIS FFS.

YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S MORE FUNNY ABOUT ALL THIS. THE OTHER FOIDS IN THE COMMENTS AGREEING THAT HIS LOVE LETTER WAS INAPPROPRIATE JFL.

I FUCKING HATE FOIDS IN ANOTHER LEVEL RN.

Last edited:
that old ass shriveled up raisin of a 43 year old CUNT should be happy anyone acknowledged her existence

but noooo, she has to go and rant about "inappropriate" and "uncomfortable" 300 times. Shut the FUCK up CUNT
It was the inkwell who was 43. But yeah, the foid was retarded.

Mf literally apologized for being so pathetic and wished her the best after she shat on him for daring to express his feelings. And she still reports him.
Never apologize as a man. It only serves as an admission of guilt.

brutal, he should have shown hER the real jokER after she reported him.

We live in a society where dogs fuck more foids than incels

If a chad wrote that same exact love letter, she wouldnt have reported him to HR
"Omg chad is SOOOOO sweet, he wrote me a love letter >.< what a cute thing to do"

But when inky does it he gets reported

Water, I know, but still ragefuel

Fucking bitch hope she suffers if Chad wrote that she`d have been fine

Water, but I hate the double standards foids have so fucking much.
It's not enough that they only have sex with chad but they have to completely humiliate us also and try to get us arrested or fired from our jobs just for having the same desires and feelings as any other normal male.
They actually hate incels and want us all to die.
FUCK FOIDS.

Last edited:
Meanwhile her tall and handsome coworker can literally grope her ass and she will say nothing

Where does it say she reported him to HR though ?

My takes :

1. Feminism is progressing real fast. Notice how bluepilled the 40 yo dude is despite his age. Back in his time this would have been considered cute. He legit think love letters work, and he thinks it's safe to do that in a corporate environment in 2024.

2. Almost every single comment on reddit is AgeCuckoldry (it's perfectly okay and healthy to be attracted to young females even as an old male). Had it been the other way around (A 40 yo female sending a love letter to a 20 yo guy) she would have received nothing but support.

3. The bitch is being incredibly mean to him, even though he's weak and pathetic (he repeatedly write "Im sorry")

Poor guy.

I love how he included a story about how another girl had grown to like him, as well as "reviews" about himself. :bigbrain:

43 fucking years old....He's probably a highly decorated colonel in the MentalCel brigades.

Tbf, Chad's have enough sexual experience that there's no way they would be writing a deeply personal love letter at the age of 43.

The reason he sounds like a 13 year old is because that's where his sexual maturity is stunted at.

I love how he included a story about how another girl had grown to like him, as well as "reviews" about himself. :bigbrain:

43 fucking years old....He's probably a highly decorated colonel in the MentalCel brigades.

He's just a regular guy trying to befriend a girl he likes.

He's a nice dude, I'm not condemning him at all.

Poor soul.... as an old man trying to date a young girl, he can be humiliated, shat on, have his life destroyed with the complete approval of our society.

dnr hopefully he snaps and breaks her neck

whenever i hear a normie say "am I the asshole?" i instantly assume they probably are the asshole. they just want yesmen to tell them they're innocent little angels who can do no wrong

apologises, gets shit on more, apologises again, gets reported

He is old enough to be your dad and you are going to work to work. It’s not a place of opportunity to look for people to date.
They're both adults and every place where people meet is an opportunity to look for people to date. Would your answer be different if they were both the same age and she was interested in him? Because they met at work they shouldn't date? Are you for real?

Reading his letter I conclude that he is 100% delusional and projecting his desires on to you.
Projecting his desires on to her? What the fuck does that even mean? He finds her desirable or else he wouldn't be interested in her, but "projecting his desires"? You're just saying combinations of words that have no meaning. How can someone project desires on to someone?

but that was before I read all of the context and your age gap. You can say whatever to him at this point as long as you get your message across.
Ah, "he's older so that means you can be mean and rude to him".

You don’t appreciate and want his weird advances towards you. You did the right thing by being harsh and shutting him down.
He made one advance. Not multiple, one.

You didn’t ask for any of this attention and he needs to learn to respect people’s boundaries.
Are women supposed to make the first move now, or is it only okay for a man to make the first move when he's predicted the future and knows for a fact that the woman will want him to? This makes no sense. Nobody asks for attention in the beginning and it's impossible to know the answer to a question until it's asked.

Seriously, you're crazy and you need a reality check.

I cringed but I feel very sorry for him, as if writing a letter or any attempt for that matter as a 44 y.o and non-chad would work

He's just a regular guy trying to befriend a girl he likes.

He's a nice dude, I'm not condemning him at all.

Poor soul.... as an old man trying to date a young girl, he can be humiliated, shat on, have his life destroyed with the complete approval of our society.
No, I agree with you 100%.

But the idea of writing a very personal rambling love letter to someone you've only talked to a few times on work-related issues - at the ripe old age of 43- is mentalcel. For normies, that kind of behavior ends by 18. For incels, it should still end by 30.

No, I agree with you 100%.

But the idea of writing a very personal rambling love letter to someone you've only talked to a few times on work-related issues - at the ripe old age of 43- is mentalcel. For normies, that kind of behavior ends by 18. For incels, it should still end by 30.

Based signature btw

She deserves the Bianca cure

Reading the letter before seeing the ages really threw me for a loop.
For real, I assumed they might be closer at work and close in age, and was like damn idk that was kind of a harsh rejection. Then I read the additional information and basically had a whiplash. This guy is weird af
“Hey so ummm… I know I’m technically old enough to be your dad… but mentally I’m only about half your age!!

Wanna date?
Men who pursue younger women are almost always mentally/emotionally stunted. Not surprising.
I fear for her safety, that’s the weirdest letter ever
Isn't it weird the person who wrote this love letter talked about his previous relationship with his boss?

Add the age gap to the cocktail...

Honey, you did it well. Keep the letter and the messages and in case he escalated, it's time to visit HR with all his weridness documented.
oh my god he’s 43?!?!! HR now. this shit is fucking CREEPY. he’s typing like a high-school age kid with a crush who doesn’t understand social cues or boundaries. op, do not be afraid to get rude with him if he corners you at work and makes you uncomfortable. don’t be afraid to GET LOUD to get him away from you. This is all red flags. Good vibes and safety to you.
:feelshaha: Hivemind, hivemind. These people are a hivemind. Their agecuckery knows no bounds. If he wanted to date a 16-year-old (or whatever the AOC is in his state/country), he can and he's all in the right for doing so. Human biology doesn't conform to social norms.

These aren't even all the blackwhite Orwellian bullshit on that thread. Good little goodthinkers they are. They can never speak against the status quo.

Agecuckery

Where does it say she reported him to HR though ?
She said it in several of her responses.

1. Feminism is progressing real fast. Notice how bluepilled the 40 yo dude is despite his age. Back in his time this would have been considered cute. He legit think love letters work, and he thinks it's safe to do that in a corporate environment in 2024.
Sometimes you can be aware of redpill/blackpill truths and still do something stupid because oneitis hit you that bad.
Did this guy know better? Unlikely but it's possible he did and just got carried away.

2. Almost every single comment on reddit is AgeCuckoldry (it's perfectly okay and healthy to be attracted to young females even as an old male). Had it been the other way around (A 40 yo female sending a love letter to a 20 yo guy) she would have received nothing but support.
Normies moan that older men will manipulate younger women if they date them.
But if an incel dates a foid with vastly more dating experience, e.g. a foid who has been with 30 other men, surely she will be able to manipulate him very easily.
Couples should be matched in their amount of dating experience not in their biological age.

3. The bitch is being incredibly mean to him, even though he's weak and pathetic (he repeatedly write "Im sorry")

Poor guy.

Not reading but replying to the title:

What else did that bluepilled retard expect.. some really have to learn everything the hard way

Normies moan that older men will manipulate younger women if they date them.
But if an incel dates a foid with vastly more dating experience, e.g. a foid who has been with 30 other men, surely she will be able to manipulate him very easily.
Couples should be matched in their amount of dating experience not in their biological age.

If the female is older / has more exp :
"What a strong, independent woman who's not afraid to explore her sexuality ! She's gonna be wild in bed, luck you ! "

If the male is older / has more exp :
"Eewwwww what an evil creep ! he's manipulating her !"

By the way, could one of these fucking normies explain to me how to "manipulate" a hot, young female to have sex with an ugly guy ?

Because I hear about this "manipulation" a lot but I never quite see it in action.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back