Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid nearly had a heart attack after she got jump scared by me

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
I was just done with my set and I was going to the changing room. There is a narrow door where people go in and out of and I walked in aggressively as I was just done with me heavy set.

The foid was right on the other side and when she saw me she stepped back looking scared and placed her hand on her heart :lul: :lul: :lul: .
I walked right past her without even apologising or even noticing her. (I was EXTREMELY HAPPY NOT APOLOGETIC WHATSOEVER) :lul:

I hope she has heart issues that I made worse by not giving a fuck :lul: .

Based.

If i was low inhib, i can jumpscare every foids possible.

I was just done with my set and I was going to the changing room. There is a narrow door where people go in and out of and I walked in aggressively as I was just done with me heavy set.

The foid was right on the other side and when she saw me she stepped back looking scared and placed her hand on her heart :lul: :lul: :lul: .
I walked right past her without even apologising or even noticing her. (I was EXTREMELY HAPPY NOT APOLOGETIC WHATSOEVER) :lul:

I hope she has heart issues that I made worse by not giving a fuck :lul: .
life goals

my face is like pfp
people are scared or saddened by my very sight. the feeling of making anyone distressed with even a glance is so addicting.

Extremely based

When a sub 8 male walks by...

I once jumpscared a guy, he started screaming loud.