Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid nurse killed 7 newborn babies

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/DXp8DC0s6eo?si=u-Q3iu-BPq7RD4Zy

Most incels have nevER even been convicted of a violent crime (kidnapping, robbERy, carjacking, assault etc. let alone murdER). We r simply guilty of the heinous and unforgivable crime of writing mean things about women online (a “crime” which didn’t involve anyone being physically harmed).

Yet normies will argue that this woman who killed 7 innocent newborn babies, is a much bettER pERson than incels just because of the fact that she is a woman.

If thERe was any justice in this world, this bitch would be kept chained in a dark dungeon whERe she would be repeatedly raped by incels for the rest of hER prime years, and then brutally tortured and murdERed when she is aged past hER prime and is no longer attractive enough to be raped.

Instead. This bitch will probably be out in a few years, while harmless incels are getting locked up in prison for “tERrorism charges” for sevERal years, just because they wrote something mean on the intERnet.

What a clown world. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

This society should be shown no mERcy. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than seeing normies getting killed, and I hope it happens more often

Society is more harmed by words than actions at this point, just look at the guy that only got 180 days in jail for rape.

Id still smash

I’d smash her pussy with my cock

Then I’d smash her head with a crowbar until her brain comes out of her skull
She needs to be tied up to a Pole and set on fire. And I'm sure she killed white children.

She may have saved future incels from suffering :feelsthink:

Muh empalethic gEnd4R

Muh empalethic gEnd4R

“Those newborn babies would’ve grown up to become future incels, so I guess she did the right thing” - Normies

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Gordon Freeman maxxed

Society is more harmed by words than actions at this point, just look at the guy that only got 180 days in jail for rape.

Yeah cos he was attractive

Imagine an ugly incel raping a woman, he’d get the book thrown at him and would be sentenced to prison for 25 years.

But yeah, “society totally judges us based only on our pERsonality and behaviour, looks don’t mattER at all”

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

I hope she only got 14 years or so. It's not hER fault. She gets periods so she's excused for all of hER behavior... please find it in your heart to forgive hER please sweaty.

View: https://youtu.be/DXp8DC0s6eo?si=u-Q3iu-BPq7RD4Zy

Most incels have nevER even been convicted of a violent crime (kidnapping, robbERy, carjacking, assault etc. let alone murdER). We r simply guilty of the heinous and unforgivable crime of writing mean things about women online (a “crime” which didn’t involve anyone being physically harmed).

Yet normies will argue that this woman who killed 7 innocent newborn babies, is a much bettER pERson than incels just because of the fact that she is a woman.

If thERe was any justice in this world, this bitch would be kept chained in a dark dungeon whERe she would be repeatedly raped by incels for the rest of hER prime years, and then brutally tortured and murdERed when she is aged past hER prime and is no longer attractive enough to be raped.

Instead. This bitch will probably be out in a few years, while harmless incels are getting locked up in prison for “tERrorism charges” for sevERal years, just because they wrote something mean on the intERnet.

What a clown world. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

This society should be shown no mERcy. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than seeing normies getting killed, and I hope it happens more often

Dumb whore is pissed off that she can't have kids herself because she chose to have a career and is now an old hag with no eggs

Empathetic gender moment