Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid on 4chan complains about husband, doesn't actually do anything themselves

• Thread starter Deleted member 35542
  • Start date
Deleted member 35542

Deleted member 35542

Self-banned
-
I can't believe what I'm reading. The thread is still up:

Not demanding tits or gtfo, giving serious replies, 4chan is dead, looks more like reddit everyday.

That second to last comment was on point. Bitch is delusional.

Not demanding tits or gtfo, giving serious replies, 4chan is dead, looks more like reddit everyday.
/adv/ is fucking awful, I only went there to ask a question. Only a few boards are good nowadays

I think this is fake. The way OP expresses the idea of being smart is very cartoonish.
>reading BOOKS
>studying philosophy to change the world
>playing chess
This is what a double digit IQ person would do to try to pass an "intellectual". :feelskek:

Imageboards were invaded by normies at least since 2015 US elections, they're just a trash can full of foids and normies now :feelsbadman:

complaining is a feminine trait

There are still some good anons on the chans. That and maybe a jannie gets ban happy if you try to derail threads with tits or gtfo on /adv/ because I still see togtfo on other boards.
But yea it's mostly shit now.
Imageboards were invaded by normies at least since 2015 US elections
this, election and phone posting niggers are the worst