Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid on a date told to fuck off lmao

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

WHY ARE WOMEN?? Also am I the only one sick of this whole pronouns bullshit? You literally get lynched if you don't follow what the crowd says

Sounds like larp for sympathy tbh

Hairline looks dangerously tranny...

Never met a mentally healthy woman with blue / red / green / purple hair

WHY ARE WOMEN?? Also am I the only one sick of this whole pronouns bullshit? You literally get lynched if you don't follow what the crowd says
My workplace makes us wear a pronoun badge. :feelsseriously:

He is doing God's work. This is why I chadfish and stand up sluts. I'm standing up a pink haired dyke tonight in fact - thread to be posted soon :feelskek:

Maybe but a lot of men are sick of trans girls with pronouns and BLM in their bios
Same broski
He is doing God's work. This is why I chadfish and stand up sluts. I'm standing up a pink haired dyke tonight in fact - thread to be posted soon :feelskek:
You know it's getting good when we don't get pleasure from their holes but instead we get pleasure by emotionally manipulating them. Lifefuel ngl. Keep up gods work

Last edited:
that made my day
fuck yeah, what kind of Chad did you use?? I bet he's republican looking