Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid learns the hard way

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★

Lmao, stupid chink that was your fucking fault you got abused because you would rather date an abusive Tyrone who has intentions to murder you than a incel who wants to care for you.:feelskek::feelskek:

will still blame it on incels

Manipulative music, nice try pretending like you won't go back to a Chad that beats your brains in because his facial bones make your pussy wet.

Manipulative music, nice try pretending like you won't purposely go back to a Tyrone that beats your brains in because his facial bones make your pussy wet.
They purposely go back because it makes them wet to get beaten and they blame short men

foids make the dumbest decisions.

Was the music supposed to make me feel sad for her? JFL

She needed some more reconfiguration

hahsha wtf is that background noise

Hahaha, dumb bitch. Won't date her own race, muh "they all look like my brother" bullshit.

Offtopic but I remember one time I saw a guy try to prove asin women dont suck at driving and used a mestiza filipina racecar driver as an example

Truth is chinks lack gross motor coordination and spacial reasoning because most of us are mildly on the spectrum

hahsha wtf is that background noise
Hahahahaha that music from that slutty piece of trash Billy Eilesh really sets it off! :lul:

After chads used and abused her, she's willing to give some simp normie a chance
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back