Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid on YT Faking Guitar solo's

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

Fucking PATHETIC. Simps in the comments eat this shit up, if a guy on YT with this Foids following was Overdubbing and flat out playing the Record solo over a video of himself *PRETENDING* to play he would be given no Mercy.

The simping has to END.

Man on Youtube plays the stairway to heaven Solo: 1K views

Woman on YouTube plays the stairway to heaven solo: 999 M views

View: https://youtu.be/hBFfVQF-KQ0

View: https://youtu.be/ynggUw4ZSbM

Teehee, look! I can do it too! Only difference is i have boobs! Pay attention to me!!!

No guitar solo for your face

Something I noticed is that foid guitarists typically don't play with the same dynamics/enthusiasm that their male counterparts do. Their playing is usually far more robotic. Every good guitarist that uses dynamics, groove, and emotions is a male. I've literally never felt any emotions listening to a female guitarist.

:soy:I typed into YouTube cure for Covid19...This video appears.:soy:
One of the top comments

Something I noticed is that foid guitarists typically don't play with the same dynamics/enthusiasm that their male counterparts do. Their playing is usually far more robotic. Every good guitarist that uses dynamics, groove, and emotions is a male. I've literally never felt any emotions listening to a female guitarist.
Its because they suck.. There will never be a Female Jimmy Page, Hendrix, Mick Taylor etc etc
:soy:I typed into YouTube cure for Covid19...This video appears.:soy:
One of the top comments
Soys have totally overrun YT. They're overrunning society in general

why do they have to display their boobs bros?