Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid pfp is foid worship

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
They treat you like shit and you worship them

Nah nigga its just my waifu and i wanna look at my waifu 24/7 :whatfeels:

i agree

anyone with a foid or anime foid pfp must be forced into chinese water torture until they change it and apologize for their actions

Bro.. (brutal, don't click if suicidal)
If your waifu was real you would be invisible to her. She would go on the Chad cock carrousel while you're thinking about her at night

No it isn't GReY faggot
Niggers like you call everything foid worship and eventually the word losses its meaning

No it isn't GReY faggot
Niggers like you call everything foid worship and eventually the word losses its meaning
Giving a foid attention while she doesn't care about you is one of the golden no gos of the blackpill.
I thought you were better than this

Giving a foid attention while she doesn't care about you is one of the golden no gos of the blackpill.
I thought you were better than this
anime foids aren't real foids

if you are taking about real foids then I agree it's foid worship

I have two pepe foids, but I censored their faces, it this foid worship? dedsrs OP

If your waifu was real you would be invisible to her. She would go on the Chad cock carrousel while you're thinking about her at night
True :blackpill: