Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid refuses to call me beautiful despite Tyrone threatening to beat her ass

TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Hapacel
So I was added to a facetime call by my Tyrone friend, and there happened to be a foid in there (one of his hoes). I refused to show my face in the camera (for obvious reasons) so my Tyrone friend sent her pictures of me. She had a visible and audible reaction of shock at seeing how ugly I am, and so my Tyrone friend told her to tell me I'm beautiful just to try and make me feel better. Basically, she got it half out in the most pitiful voice I've ever heard and just couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence, despite my Tyrone friend threatening to beat her ass if she didn't say it. There were some of my other male friends in the call as well, and they told me "it's whatever bro, fuck these hoes" to also try and make me feel slightly better. I'm so used to getting called ugly by females over the course of my life however, that it literally doesn't phase me at all in the slightest anymore. JFL at being an ugly male

The Tyrone was @pp183

Tbh I don't like being told a lie, not matter how comforting it is

Because I refused to come to the camera and she wanted to see what I look like

Yes but why is that a reason to invest time and effort in order to send your pictures to her? I do not get this.

AAAAAA
THESE FAKECEL GRAYCELS
AAAAAA

Yes but why is that a reason to invest time and effort in order to send your pictures to her? I do not get this.
It probably took all of 3-4 minutes. Its not like he invested a year of his time to do that

It probably took all of 3-4 minutes. Its not like he invested a year of his time to do that

But why should he do such thing? Why waste 3 or 4 minutes in order to show her the pictures? What is the purpose behind of it? It does not make any sense.

That's brutal man, but at least your friends stood by you. Would you consider them to be good friends or no?

But why should he do such thing? Why waste 3 or 4 minutes in order to show her the pictures? What is the purpose behind of it? It does not make any sense.
Why is it bothering you so much lmfao. Maybe he just felt like doing it. Maybe he had ill intentions. Maybe he wss trying to match his friend with someone..

There's literally no way to know why because we aren't him.

Your friend is based.

AAAAAA
THESE FAKECEL GRAYCELS
AAAAAA
I like that this was posted by a greycel jfl.

That aside, this dude’s clearly LARPing, can we ban him already?

Why is it bothering you so much lmfao.

It looks more like that you are bothered because you assume that I am bothered with it despite the fact I just brought it up into question. There is no reason to transmit his pictures in the first place other than to force a specific situation which also happened in this specific scenario.

There is no reason to transmit his pictures in the first place other than to force a specific situation which also happened in this specific scenario.
I agree, there is no reason.

What can I say other than humans do stupid shit. I mean you're one right? You should know better than me.

ALL humans are selfish and evil.

I like that this was posted by a greycel jfl.

That aside, this dude’s clearly LARPing, can we ban him already?
I should be a bluecel by now tho tbhngl
I second that ban request

I agree, there is no reason.

What can I say other than humans do stupid shit. I mean you're one right? You should know better than me.

ALL humans are selfish and evil.

Yes, he was most likely trying to build up a set up in order to make him look bad.

Because I refused to come to the camera and she wanted to see what I look like
Women ALWAYS want to see your face so they can decide if you have a good personality or not, all the more funny when you've wooed them online for weeks or months & they have this built up mental image of Chad then when they see the truth finally after bigging up plans of getting together proper they suddenly evaporate.

Mogs me at having friends. Mogs me even more at facetiming with them.

Pretty much why we are here in the first place.
Yes. ITcels and normies usually tend to talk shit and accuse us of the worst things. But sometimes normies online go full force in the opposite direction and tell us we're great and we've just been unlucky, that one day we'll find the right person etc

I fucking hate this just as much as being insulted

I fucking hate this just as much as being insulted

Exactly, I find it disrespectful, manipulative and insulting. Have shred of respect for me to not lie to my face.

Did she ever get beaten up? Or did he think that what she said was good enough?

JFL at having friends who add you into group video calls.
Friendmogs me.

Atleast at least you have nice friends.

As long as you're not usually the butt of course

Women ALWAYS want to see your face so they can decide if you have a good personality or not, all the more funny when you've wooed them online for weeks or months & they have this built up mental image of Chad then when they see the truth finally after bigging up plans of getting together proper they suddenly evaporate.
Good face = good personality to women