Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid Roped

What a waste, I could have saved her. But she wouldnt give me a chance.

Lost to tutorial

What a waste of pussy.

if only she took a shower

Absolutely hilarious seeing people on fucking Bestgore arguing about morals and shit, oh and "Satan" apparently can't stand pedo's lmfao.
Failed edglords are absolutely comical.

Screenshot 20240211 223821
Screenshot 20240211 223808
Screenshot 20240211 223705

Can't forget sandnigger narcissists and their "Muslim Chad" profile pictures ahahahah

These comments are on the rorochan1999 one not the other one

Last edited:
She hung herself?
Yup, in the vid after she's dead you can hear a woman calling out her name around the around the 21 min mark.

Man If only I was there. I would carry her limp body to my house, Yk what will happen :feelsEhh:

Ong bring the lube and we all take turns
You bring it, I have done the work of taking her body already which is erotic for me :feelskek: . I probaly couldn’t control myself and do it raw

And to any age cuck:feelsgah::feelsgah:. You realise right I have cross the boundary already lol :feelskek: :feelskek:

You bring it, I have done the work of taking her body already which is erotic for me :feelskek: . I probaly couldn’t control myself and do it raw
Can a dead bitch get pregnant? I aint paying no child support to the grim reaper

Can a dead bitch get pregnant? I aint paying no child support to the grim reaper
I heard a bitch fucking a dead guy can get pregnant. I think the opposite is impossible

Holy fuck op. Thanks for sending this video because it makes me horny as fuck seeing t foids whimpering with tears before killing themself.

I found new fetish lol :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Holy fuck op. Thanks for sending this video because it makes me horny as fuck seeing t foids whimpering with tears before killing themself.

I found new fetish lol :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
donald trump handshake GIF by euronews

>livestreams suicide
>"I'm sorry you have to see my suicide :cryfeels:"

Why are they so stupid

And yeah fuck the agecucks on a gore site of all places jfl truly the epitome of our society's warped morality where skinning a man alive is entertainment but god forbid you want to fuck a 14 yr old with big tits and a plump ass.

Don’t have the heart to watch. Suicide is brutal, and watching it might push me over the edge.

It was hard to see what was actually going on.
Yeah I couldn't see shit, both the videos were recorded from such weird angles.

You're too nice for this site man, don't let any fucked up gore here get to you
Not really nice, more like already looking at the edge of the cliff. One step is all that it will take to make the final step of my life, and something like this might push me over.

good
would save a lot of strain on the system

42 minutes holy shit more useful now being dead

They wouldn't have raped if they had there loyal looks match bf

She was already dead on the inside. She couldn't live without Chad

Not really nice, more like already looking at the edge of the cliff. One step is all that it will take to make the final step of my life, and something like this might push me over.
Stay strong frend

Especially gore sites, SEND IN MP4

if only forsen knew. He might had saved them :feelscry:

Feel bad about the first one, america is a shithole gutter. Cant really blame her, i wouldve given advice if 16 or older, second one is bs

Don’t have the heart to watch. Suicide is brutal, and watching it might push me over the edge.
I have watched it in 2017. She's very young, probably 12 y.o. but already looked like developed teen.

Feel bad about the first one, america is a shithole gutter. Cant really blame her, i wouldve given advice if 16 or older, second one is bs
If I'm not mistaken, she was sexually abused or something similar.