Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW japanese girls roped

a45nder

a45nder

Officer

You're acting suspicious grAy...

STOP SENDING LINKS FUCKING FAG SEND IN MP4

At first i do thought someone was abusing them or something and felt bad them read the thing and was like wtf why

They could of been my gf tbh

They just couldn't continue living without Chad

Thats so kawai uwu yatta xoxox

Wtf is going on in Japan? Seems like a rope fest there

Matsudo City, Chiba Prefecture, Japan

Two 16yo Japanese highschool girls, one of them allegedly pregnant, have livestreamed their suicide on 12th of April 2023.

The suicide is said to be related to love affairs where the girls have failed to win the heart of their "senpai" who is a famous Japanese cosplay livestreamer.

Literally killed themselves over a pretty boy chang jfl

Two 16yo Japanese highschool girls, one of them allegedly pregnant, have livestreamed their suicide on 12th of April 2023.

The suicide is said to be related to love affairs where the girls have failed to win the heart of their "senpai" who is a famous Japanese cosplay livestreamer.

send mp4

I think i have seen this vid already

lol, you just can’t make this shit up.

They just wanted to be edgy and special you wouldn't understand

"The suicide is said to be related to love affairs where the girls have failed to win the heart of their "senpai" who is a famous Japanese cosplay livestreamer"

clown world :feelsclown:

Not naked enough.

Do over!

Do over!