Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid said I look like a serial killer

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
ShE talked to everyone else I was with but she seemed very unhappy when i’d talk to her. Eventually I gave up trying. It’s over, i’m a deformed jewish rat.

That's a compliment, women love True Crime.
Hey, you're Jewish too?

That's a compliment, women love True Crime.
Hey, you're Jewish too?
No, I just like to call myself Jewish when i’m sad. I feel protected that way. And no, she didn’t want to talk to me so she thought I was subhuman.

ShE talked to everyone else I was with but she seemed very unhappy when i’d talk to her. Eventually I gave up trying. It’s over, i’m a deformed jewish rat.

You're Jewish? Goebbels would be disappointed.

By the way, I've heard the same thing, such as when people have seen my picture. Told I look like a serial killer. Brutal NTpill, it's over.

No, I just like to call myself Jewish when i’m sad. I feel protected that way. And no, she didn’t want to talk to me so she thought I was subhuman.

Females see all Autistic males as subhuman, no exceptions. It's like having a deformed face or being a midget... fuck, females having a midget fetish is probably slightly less rare than the nonexistent chance of a fetish for autists.

No, I just like to call myself Jewish when i’m sad
That doesn't make sense, it's offensive
And no, she didn’t want to talk to me so she thought I was subhuman.
Just because they don't want to talk to you in the moment doesn't mean that they hate you.

how old was she/you? holes are children, they never grow up mentally.

Did you kill her?

Women love serial killers and want to be raped by them

Cool you gonna have foids like Richard Ramirez they gonna follow you to the electric chair when the time will come
ramirez_lunettes.jpg

Cool you gonna have foids like Richard Ramirez they gonna follow you to the electric chair when the time will come
ramirez_lunettes.jpg
Richard Ramirez died of cancer at the age of 53. He spent about 28 years on death row. The only way a criminal could receive that much attention from women is him being either average-looking or highly attractive. An incel would just be shamed and neglected.

ramirez_lunettes.jpg
My grandma unironically had bones like his when she wasn't fat, too bad I didn't inherit them.

ask her which 1, if she said richard ramirez then ur a chad

i’m a deformed jewish rat.
you should just tell her you plan to serial-kill any mohels who engage in metzitza on baby dicks by putting the penises into their mouths, then ask her if she approves of jews doing this or if she wants to help you protest baby boys getting their dicks sucked by herpes beards

WTF is this? Are you kike or not?

At least she didnt say you looked gay.

i've gotten that before too

Perhaps you have a resting bitch face. I’ve been asked if I was a contract killer before because of my demeanor