Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid salty chad won't commit. GTFIH

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Why tf would he commit when ur just his cum dumpster all you have to offer is ur rundown used cum filled roastie lips

Ofc it's tiktok

lol stupid whore

Low value whore, why anyone would marry this thing if you can pump and dump as Chad.

:feelsdevil: YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE STUPID WHORE

I sincerely don't know what's worse, foids prefering to get used by Chads who obviously won't commit than to get an average guy who obviously will or she talking about it in that language publicly. That "music" is also a strong competitor tbh.

I just want the fire to come down at this point. This can't even be called clown world anymore, it's not funny.

gave me a seizure

Wtf?

Like an old lady in a young body!

Cringefuel!

Beasty vibes only!

OwO!

I sincerely don't know what's worse, foids prefering to get used by Chads who obviously won't commit than to get an average guy who obviously will or she talking about it in that language publicly. That "music" is also a strong competitor tbh.

I just want the fire to come down at this point. This can't even be called clown world anymore, it's not funny.
Tbh reality feels like all one joke that isn't funny anymore..like you could end the simulation already I've had enough
gave me a seizure

Holy fuck life is literally a fucking meme man. Ngl spent 5 minutes laughing to this comment when I should be miserable. This world is truly a fucking clown world especially with people who like that retarded “music”

Le toilette is in dire need of a cleaning
Tenor

In some years, it will all end, brocel. Also, you make some great music bro :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

gagged reading it :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Thanks a lot. There's a lot of already-recorded studio stuff (hopefully) coming soon!
2006 is my favorite tbhngl. It makes me feel some nostalgia when it comes to shit i played when i was 6yo. its a great feeling :feelsmusic::feelsautistic:

2006 is my favorite tbhngl. It makes me feel some nostalgia when it comes to shit i played when i was 6yo. its a great feeling :feelsmusic::feelsautistic:
Many people liked that one. It deserves a better quality re-recording, I'll work on it.

When was the last year talking about sex in public was considered shame and frowned upon

That fucking retarded "music" blew out my fucking eardrums.
nice, besty vibs only.

if they could at least keep being complete fucking whores private :feelsugh: like I know you're a whore ok, just don't talk about it :feelsugh:

To these vile creatures chasing Chad, never getting him their whole life and becoming used up mentally ill whores is infinitely more worth it than settling down with their loving looksmatch.

would kill the see the Beast Titan fling huge rocks at her face
Tbh

tbh. but i think her being burned alive by the Colossal Titan's steam is much much better
(in Attack On Titan.)