Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid Slices Granny In Half With Her Car Because She’s Late Going To The Bank

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/28/driv...ming-her-car-to-try-and-hurry-her-up-8188179/

8F2BE726 EB89 461A 9D47 D608B8A3C202
The roasty driver in question.

Elizabeth McKeown, 46, is alleged to have rear-ended Barbara Foster on purpose while getting stuck at an intersection en route to the bank to make a car payment last Tuesday night. And when Foster got out to check the damage to her Ford Mustang, McKeown, of Springfield, Missouri, acted calmly – before deliberately putting her foot down, and driving into Foster so that she was sliced in two.

According to court records seen by KTTS, McKeown said: ‘I tricked her, you know make her think I was going to be nice, be still and everything.’ She then explained how she ‘backed it up and then I slammed into her and cut her in half.’

McKeown is said to have dragged Foster under her car for 60 feet, with the horrific incident caught on video. She is accused of trying to flee the scene afterwards, but was boxed-in by other drivers, and denied first-degree murder at a court hearing

Tuesday. Eyewitness Austyn Adams told KY3: ‘I looked in the drivers side and she was just sitting there staring, holding the steering wheel.

‘And she looked over at me and just kind of looked back. ‘She just looked at me like no emotion, no anything, just staring. I told her it is like you just ran a person over, you’re going to jail.’

Foster was on her way to do voluntary optometry work for the poor when she was hit, and later died in hospital.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

2D women don’t do this type of shit

McKeown is said to have dragged Foster under her car for 60 feet, with the horrific incident caught on video.

Do you know where this video can be found? Asking for a friend

Gay and Bluepilled

Um sweaty, you are not entitled to judge her

Ban women from driving. Saudi Arabia had the right idea.

3/10 but still has higher SMV than any of us, and probably has a full circle of beta orbiters. You can bet that the constant validation and ego boost she got from said orbiters contributed to her attitude of entitlement, to the point where she felt she could just kill someone for being in her way.

Ban women from driving. Saudi Arabia had the right idea.
Driving a car requires advanced skills like spatial thinking, forward thinking and focusing on alot of different things at once.
Of course women shouldn't be allowed to do that, or at least it needs to be regulated more. Women should be tested harder and more frequent regarding their capability to maneuvre a car. Anual driving tests like they're often discussed in regard to older drivers should be appropriate.

That grandmother looks way younger than me.
She was raising three grand daughters. So I guess that means her daughter had kids out of wedlock.