Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid talks about how the other foids in her school suck off the profs to get good grades

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/132r6rk/the_girls_at_my_school_love_talking_about_how_the/

This is also how the foid from @nohope. thread is able to do two engineering majors at UCLA, while getting her back blown by 20 Chads per week.

this doesnt surprise me they are all like tihs

it makes life a lot easier mentally to realize how insanely rigged it is. None of these people that shit on us deserve to be where they are. All of them cheated, scammed, fucked around. They didnt do anything special. Its not iq, its not skill or merit. Its sucking dick, having looks and being born the right gender.

I lol at these insects having any pride in themselves despite being on the golden side of determinism. Zero self awareness.

it makes life a lot easier mentally to realize how insanely rigged it is. None of these people that shit on us deserve to be where they are. All of them cheated, scammed, fucked around. They didnt do anything special. Its not iq, its not skill or merit. Its sucking dick, having looks and being born the right gender.

I lol at these insects having any pride in themselves despite being on the golden side of determinism. Zero self awareness.
This is how the modern day slut lives. They ride the coattails of the matriarchal society to get what they want with zero effort, and create fake problems to gain more privileges than they already have.

This is how the modern day slut lives. They ride the coattails of the matriarchal society to get what they want with zero effort, and create fake problems to gain more privileges than they already have.
i have 3 sisters, i know.
you cant win, like once you realize the scope of what you are up against, there is no choice but to give up.
Its like telling someone in a wheelchair to do 100m olympic sprint against world class athletes.
You can not win, no matter how much you tryhard.

Being born male alone is a hyper failo, even if you are chad, a 3/10 bitch has more opportunities to make money, get into academia and get sex than you. The only reason to tryhard is to get enough money to bail out and leave society behind. Thats all.

I made a thread where I tackled how rigged it is:

Most of it is water wet but even many blackpillers still dont get it.

Relationships are not real.
If you still want relatioship, you dont get what the fuck is going on.
There is no winning, even if you looksmax with 1 million dollar surgery.
Being born male is your first and biggest failo.

Spot on. The normies relatives of these foids get a free ride too. We get shit on so the mediocre can fake it.

i have 3 sisters, i know.
you cant win, like once you realize the scope of what you are up against, there is no choice but to give up.
Its like telling someone in a wheelchair to do 100m olympic sprint against world class athletes.
You can not win, no matter how much you tryhard.

Being born male alone is a hyper failo, even if you are chad, a 3/10 bitch has more opportunities to make money, get into academia and get sex than you. The only reason to tryhard is to get enough money to bail out and leave society behind. Thats all.

I made a thread where I tackled how rigged it is:

Most of it is water wet but even many blackpillers still dont get it.

Relationships are not real.
If you still want relatioship, you dont get what the fuck is going on.
There is no winning, even if you looksmax with 1 million dollar surgery.
Being born male is your first and biggest failo.
Good thread. Deserves to be pinned.