Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity If you ever wondered how dumb foids get ''trauma''

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
A few days ago, I talked a bit about foids' ''trauma'': https://incels.is/threads/its-trendy-for-foids-these-days-to-suffer-from-trauma.560787/
Lots of foids these days pretend to ''suffer from trauma''.

Today this foid thread randomly popped up on my feed:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXSex/comments/196iv19/sex_feels_humiliating_after_multiple_traumatic/

Not only did she experience one ''sexual trauma'', she in fact experienced multiple! With multiple men. I wonder how that could happen...

This foid is so fucking dramatic. Says her first boyfriend pinned her down to kiss her. Toucher her breasts without consent while she was CRYING!! (uh, fucking drama queen). She claims her second boyfriend took her virginity without consent.

Wow, how could this happen!

But then she also says:
current bf also hit me in the face multiple times during sex (he's into BDSM).
He also penetrated me when I was on 10g of magic mushrooms. It's kinda grey because I might have looked like I wanted it.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
So that's how ''trauma'' happens. These dumb whore foids do drugs and degenerate sex acts, then wonder ''teehee, how could this trauma happen''
Also:
current bf, before we became a couple, said he didn't like a specific look of labia that looked like mine. He also shared what he deemed the perfect female body that looked nothing like me. It wasn't a big deal back then because we didn't think we'd ever become a couple. But later, when we developed romantic feelings fo each other, it became extremely hurtful, to the point that I became completely numb down there and stopped having sexual fantasies.
But what is this? Chad says hurtful and mean stuff to her. What happened to ''personality'' is what's important? Why is she still with him? He said this stuff before being a couple.

What happened to personality? WHAT HAPPENED TO PERSONALITY????? TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO PERSONALITY? HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL WITH HIM AFTER HE SAID THAT SHIT TO YOU YOU DUMB FUCKING SLUT????

Now when I'm watching those livegore vids of muslim father being their daughters, I understand them. Sometimes that is needed.

And you know what I learned from reading foids' posts? Abusive Chads fuck. Chads know they are attractive and can afford to manhandle the dumb foids. Foid will likely not leave them. And if they do, Chad can find a new foid.

ALL ABUSE AGAINST FOIDS IS DONE BY CHADS! UGLY INCELS DON'T ABUSE. UGLY INCELS REALIZE THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO TREAT FEMALES POORLY. UGLY INCELS WOULD DO THEIR BEST TO TREAT HER WELL AND KEEP HER HAPPY.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE? THIS FUCKING CHAD STRAIGHT UP TELLS FOID HER PUSSY IS UGLY. HE FUCKING PUNCHES HER. HE FUCKS HER WHEN SHE'S HALF CONSCIOUS. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO PERSONALITY???????????????????????

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? I WOULD NEVER DO THIS. I ONLY SAY MEAN THINGS ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE I AM BITTER FROM A LIFETIME OF 0 SUCCESS AND BEING TREATED LIKE A SUBHUMAN. I WOULD NEVER SAY THE SHIT I SAY HERE TO A FOID'S FACE. I WOULD TREAT HER WELL.

BUT FOIDS DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BEING TREATED WELL. THIS IS LITERAL PROOF. THE FOID'S ACCOUNT IS NOT FAKE OR A TROLL. 6 YEAR OLD ACCOUNT AND ALSO HAS HER ARTSTATION LINK. IT'S 100% REAL.

WHERE IS PERSONALITY??? WHY DOESN'T SHE LEAVE? I WILL TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE HE IS ATTRACTIVE. THAT'S LITERALLY ALL IT FUCKING TAKES. JUST BE ATTRACTIVE AND YOU CAN RAPE FOIDS AND THEY WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU. FOIDS WILL HATE YOU IF YOU ARE AN UGLY NICE MAN.

believe all women

meme gender strikes again

I advise to not read women subs on reddit if you wana keep your braincels.

I should take this advice myself too

Women are a meme

Reddit makes me rage so much. I got banned on many accounts

Women typically date very aggressive guys and then complain when they're aggressive.

It's so tedious.

Man : Gets wounded in battle fighting for his country. No trauma.

Foidlet : Gets pumped and dumped by Chad. muh trauma i need therapy and antidepressant pill overdose :foidSoy::foidSoy:

What the fuck is this shit clown world?

The media and normies are freaking out about evil inkwells being a menace to society and females.

BUT IT'S THE ATTRACTIVE CHAD MEN WHO DO THE ABUSE BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN MEET FOIDS' INSANE STANDARDS.

You can count on the fingers of your hand the actual violent incels who hurt women.

MEANWHILE, there are millions of toxic Chads abusing females DAILY, including the ones from this post. And no one fucking gives a shit about that. It's all incel this, incel that. But incels don't touch women.

Foid are such drama Queens who cares about smudged nail polish

Foidlet : Gets pumped and dumped by Chad. muh trauma i need therapy and antidepressant pill overdose :foidSoy::foidSoy:
They would never make it a day in a man's shoes with their femoid brains

That all sounds very traumatic bro :feelstrash: oh my God how terrible
Just kidding

The gaslighting and mental gymnastics this foid goes through to justify not wanting to have sex with her bf. It should look more like this:
-My boyfriend is ugly but I need a betabuxx and I need someone to give me attention
-He's ugly so I'm not sexually attracted to him, I will not initiate sex with him

This is actually what's going on her in her mind, but she needs to virtue signal and make herself the victim here

and yet soyciety still validates the foid and demonizes the man

A few days ago, I talked a bit about foids' ''trauma'': https://incels.is/threads/its-trendy-for-foids-these-days-to-suffer-from-trauma.560787/
Lots of foids these days pretend to ''suffer from trauma''.

Today this foid thread randomly popped up on my feed:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXSex/comments/196iv19/sex_feels_humiliating_after_multiple_traumatic/

Not only did she experience one ''sexual trauma'', she in fact experienced multiple! With multiple men. I wonder how that could happen...

This foid is so fucking dramatic. Says her first boyfriend pinned her down to kiss her. Toucher her breasts without consent while she was CRYING!! (uh, fucking drama queen). She claims her second boyfriend took her virginity without consent.

Wow, how could this happen!

But then she also says:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
So that's how ''trauma'' happens. These dumb whore foids do drugs and degenerate sex acts, then wonder ''teehee, how could this trauma happen''
Also:

But what is this? Chad says hurtful and mean stuff to her. What happened to ''personality'' is what's important? Why is she still with him? He said this stuff before being a couple.

What happened to personality? WHAT HAPPENED TO PERSONALITY????? TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO PERSONALITY? HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL WITH HIM AFTER HE SAID THAT SHIT TO YOU YOU DUMB FUCKING SLUT????

Now when I'm watching those livegore vids of muslim father being their daughters, I understand them. Sometimes that is needed.

And you know what I learned from reading foids' posts? Abusive Chads fuck. Chads know they are attractive and can afford to manhandle the dumb foids. Foid will likely not leave them. And if they do, Chad can find a new foid.

ALL ABUSE AGAINST FOIDS IS DONE BY CHADS! UGLY INCELS DON'T ABUSE. UGLY INCELS REALIZE THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO TREAT FEMALES POORLY. UGLY INCELS WOULD DO THEIR BEST TO TREAT HER WELL AND KEEP HER HAPPY.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE? THIS FUCKING CHAD STRAIGHT UP TELLS FOID HER PUSSY IS UGLY. HE FUCKING PUNCHES HER. HE FUCKS HER WHEN SHE'S HALF CONSCIOUS. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO PERSONALITY???????????????????????

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? I WOULD NEVER DO THIS. I ONLY SAY MEAN THINGS ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE I AM BITTER FROM A LIFETIME OF 0 SUCCESS AND BEING TREATED LIKE A SUBHUMAN. I WOULD NEVER SAY THE SHIT I SAY HERE TO A FOID'S FACE. I WOULD TREAT HER WELL.

BUT FOIDS DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BEING TREATED WELL. THIS IS LITERAL PROOF. THE FOID'S ACCOUNT IS NOT FAKE OR A TROLL. 6 YEAR OLD ACCOUNT AND ALSO HAS HER ARTSTATION LINK. IT'S 100% REAL.

WHERE IS PERSONALITY??? WHY DOESN'T SHE LEAVE? I WILL TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE HE IS ATTRACTIVE. THAT'S LITERALLY ALL IT FUCKING TAKES. JUST BE ATTRACTIVE AND YOU CAN RAPE FOIDS AND THEY WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU. FOIDS WILL HATE YOU IF YOU ARE AN UGLY NICE MAN.

foid 1:
> I had a bf, he was 6'2 and was very rough with me, after sex I felt like crying :( (teehee)

foid 2:
> I had a bf, he was 6'3 and was very rough with me, after sex I also felt like crying :( (teehee)

foid 3:
> I had a bf, he was 6'4 and was very rough with me, after sex I also felt like crying very much :( (teehee)

I think it's just bragging on their side about how masculine their bfs are.
Just like 12 year old boys might brag with their injuries when they did some bike tricks, foids brag about how masculine their bf is.

foid 1:
> I had a bf, he was 6'2 and was very rough with me, after sex I felt like crying :( (teehee)

foid 2:
> I had a bf, he was 6'3 and was very rough with me, after sex I also felt like crying :( (teehee)

foid 3:
> I had a bf, he was 6'4 and was very rough with me, after sex I also felt like crying very much :( (teehee)

I think it's just bragging on their side about how masculine their bfs are.
Just like 12 year old boys might brag with their injuries when they did some bike tricks, foids brag about how masculine their bf is.
Bragging is definitely a huge part of why they make these posts.

Foids trends are:

- taking jew pills because of trauma
- showing the pills on instagram for attention
- gaining weight because of an illness and "iTs oKaY"
- bragging about having a beta bitch boyfriend/husband who buys her everything without having to cook him food and clean his house
- preaching the world to not have kids and raise pets instead (i bet you $1000 it's cats or dogs or both)
- :foidSoy: """i HaTe KiDs bUt i LoVe cAtS aNd DoGs"""
- promotes astrology, tarot, and witchcraft, tolerates satanists but shuns christians
- teaching women to treat men like ATMs

I guarantee you these dumb foids have at least one tattoo. Too many foids are like this.

High Iq post Chad can rape a foid and she`ll be fine with it and even stay with him but when her looksmatch initiates a conversation she will call it sexual harrasment and go online screaming Metoo foids are actual disturbed creatures

High Iq post Chad can rape a foid and she`ll be fine with it and even stay with him but when her looksmatch initiates a conversation she will call it sexual harrasment and go online screaming Metoo foids are actual disturbed creatures
1f8

:feelshaha:

Average 2024 female

THIS FUCKING CHAD STRAIGHT UP TELLS FOID HER PUSSY IS UGLY. HE FUCKING PUNCHES HER. HE FUCKS HER WHEN SHE'S HALF CONSCIOUS. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO PERSONALITY???????????????????????
Personality = be NT
Attitude = be good-looking
Charisma = be high-status
Good heart = be rich

This is the actual meaning of these words.

Unserious demographic

We keep being told that women have the senses of a Tiger when it comes to detecting bad personalities ("we know in less then 60 seconds if you are worth it or not")...

When the entirety of TwoXRetardzomes proves that point is incorrect.

Oh but dare I attempt to write a message just a bit too long for her mood? Blocked/ignored like a bag of shit, but guy right there gets to have a punching bag shaped like a woman that stays and everything huh

Fucking stupid sluts should be put down

Bro the word trauma is overused by foids all the time for the absolutel smallest and dumbest shit. Trauma, for example, is having your arm chopped off. It's not getting catcalled during the day by some construction worker ffs. Imagine having the easiest and most pleasant life possible as a woman and still not appreciating or respecting anything.

so happy my country decriminilized domestic abuse

I love your PFP

Foids trends are:

- taking jew pills because of trauma
- showing the pills on instagram for attention
- gaining weight because of an illness and "iTs oKaY"
- bragging about having a beta bitch boyfriend/husband who buys her everything without having to cook him food and clean his house
- preaching the world to not have kids and raise pets instead (i bet you $1000 it's cats or dogs or both)
- :foidSoy: """i HaTe KiDs bUt i LoVe cAtS aNd DoGs"""
- promotes astrology, tarot, and witchcraft, tolerates satanists but shuns christians
- teaching women to treat men like ATMs

I guarantee you these dumb foids have at least one tattoo. Too many foids are like this.
foids in 2024

This is such a TeeHee post. JFL, this Chad lists his specific preferences and they go along with it, meanwhile our standards are too high if we want a toilet that hasn't been penetrated by 10 different dicks before us. This self-denigrating whore is a lost cause - 1 less dateable female in the dating pool.