Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid tattoos "HIV-positive" to warn of infection

ULTRAMAN

ULTRAMAN

Veteran
★★★★

'She tattoos "HIV-positive" on her body to alert the people she has sex with that she has the virus"

4234234232434.jpg

'HIV-positive' is tattooed on its parts to alert people you're accused of with the virus.

The woman, identified as Katie K, shared via Twitter that she discovered she was HIV positive and decided to tattoo it on her parts. In the publication she apologized to everyone affected by this.

2322324344.jpg

I appreciate the honesty ngl.

'She tattoos "HIV-positive" on her body to alert the people she has sex with that she has the virus"

4234234232434.jpg

'HIV-positive' is tattooed on its parts to alert people you're accused of with the virus.

The woman, identified as Katie K, shared via Twitter that she discovered she was HIV positive and decided to tattoo it on her parts. In the publication she apologized to everyone affected by this.

2322324344.jpg
Volcel if you wouldn't want to catch her AIDS.

But the tattoo should be on her forehead.

I see no reason why this shouldnt be legally mandated tbh

I appreciate the honesty ngl.
She didn't do this out of selflessness. There's a motive behind doing so, and its most likely attention.

Any man who fucks a woman with tattoos is a retard who desrves this anyway.

Tattoos are a womens way of telling you she's damaged goods

Looks like a giant ass diamond on her hand. someone actually propose to this?

I still appreciate the honesty ngl :feelsthink:
It's sad that you have to. Buts it's very telling of how dishonest and disgusting most women are.

Unfortunately one whore being honest changes nothing.

Using hiv to attention whore. Pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back