Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid texts chad in front of me to rub it in my face

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
If it wasn’t enough being treated like a subhuman now they want to rub it in my face 24/7.

“I got options girl boss SLAYY” :lasereyes::reeeeee:

I CANT COPE IM ALONE FOREVER IM GOIJG TO WALK ALONE AND GO AND SIT ALONE NEAR THE RIVER WHILST LARPING TO MY PARENTS THAT I WENT UNIVERSITY ITS OVERRRR

I'll slay their wrists in videogame

If it wasn’t enough being treated like a subhuman now they want to rub it in my face 24/7.

I CANT COPE IM ALONE FOREVER IM GOIJG TO WALK ALONE AND GO AND SIT ALONE NEAR THE RIVER WHILST LARPING TO MY PARENTS THAT I WENT UNIVERSITY ITS OVERRRR
:lul:

JUST PUNCH HER IN THE FACE!! FUCK GYNOCENTRIC WORLD!!:reeeeee:

i dont get it like what exactly haappened lol

Should've smacked that damn phone outta her hand:feelsree::reeeeee:

i dont get it like what exactly haappened lol
Can you read? She was texting chad in front of me I was at gym. I larp to my parents telling them I’m at university

we're you rejected or the foid doesn't know you
No but it’s kind of that cancerous feeling of thinking and fantasising maybe I should approach maybe she likes me MAYBE. BUT NO SHES TEXTING CHAD

Over for main character syndrome incels

No but it’s kind of that cancerous feeling of thinking and fantasising maybe I should approach maybe she likes me MAYBE. BUT NO SHES TEXTING CHAD
bro thinks hes the main character

They’re so evil I swear

Dont be delusional man just accept the blackpill
Who said i didn’t. I’m for sure not red pill if that’s what you think. It’s an unavoidable thought in the back of my head of ascension. But it’s brutally crushed every time

These foids are getting to comfortable around us someone has to put them in their place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back