Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid therapists lust after Chad clients and some even fuck em!

Reminds me of this:

39% of hospitalized male psychopaths had consensual sex with female mental health staff.

Carl B. Gacono, Ph.D. et al., (1995) published a small study for The Bulletin of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law comparing "select behavior indices between hospitalized insanity acquittees (N = 18) and hospitalized insanity acquittees who successfully malingered (N = 18)". The study authors called the malingerers 'severe psychopaths', which was evidenced by the fact that all of these malingerers engaged in physical or verbal violence against the staff of the facility, and that a large amount of them were convicted rapists, murderers etc.

They found that these severe psychopaths were so likely to have consensual sexual relations with female staff, that in fact, 39% had such consensual relations with female mental health staff when the researchers evaluated this. Some (the precise figure was not mentioned) even married the female staff members.

Source:

Gacono C, Meloy JR, Sheppard K, Speth E, Roske A. 1995. A Clinical Investigation of Malingering and Psychopathy in Hospitalized Insanity Acquittees. Bull Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 23(3): 387-397.

It's sad that soyciety needs studies to realize women are shallow cunts. Even then, IT and soyddit refuses to acknowledge the 1000 of studies proving the blackpill :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

B-but work on your personality bro!

Meanwhile female therapists lust after their mentally ill chadlite/chad patients :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also that reminds me of this news article I read about some female doctor losing her job because she sleep with her chadlite/chad cancer patient

B-but work on your personality bro!

Meanwhile female therapists lust after their mentally ill chadlite/chad patients :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also that reminds me of this news article I read about some female doctor losing her job because she sleep with her chadlite/chad cancer patient
Literal retards and violent psychopaths get pussy while we rot!

Well, we should be very considerate. Perhaps his father died and he lived in poverty?

Doesn't that make him more needy than an incel?

lol so much for chad not having "problem's" :smonk:

The voices in Chad's head telling him to kill them are not red flags

@Sneir Go on a rampage (in video games) and then go to mental hospital to fuck whores

suicidefuel for @grotesque

brooootal