Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid thinks incels should be gay

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
IMG 6891
IMG 6890

Foids fail to fucking realize that we are suffering because of the fact that we want a FEMALE COMPANION AND WE DON’T WANT TO ROT ALONE WITHOUT EXPERIENCING THE BEAUTY THAT WOMEN COULD OFFER IF THEY WEREN’T SUCH EVIL FUCKING CUNTS!!!

How hard is that to understand? Of course the first thing she thinks of is incels exploring homosexuality, and she says this unironically as if it’s a completely okay thing. This is why masculinity in this world is dying off, men are being treated horribly when we have so much love to give, and THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT YOU WOMEN SAY???

You should be ashamed of yourself you sick twisted cunt. Fuck you and anybody who agrees with your sick perversion of masculinity, which used to be a beautiful thing before foids like you ruined it and turned good hearted men into doomers like us. I hope you’re happy you fucking cunt, kill yourself.

This is what a perverted mind would think

Dnr but they’ll cry bigotry when people say gays should be straight and then proceed to tell straights they should be gay

According to foid logic, being gay is a choice for incels, but not for normies. Lol, these people are low iq

View attachment 1037841View attachment 1037842

Foids fail to fucking realize that we are suffering because of the fact that we want a FEMALE COMPANION AND WE DON’T WANT TO ROT ALONE WITHOUT EXPERIENCING THE BEAUTY THAT WOMEN COULD OFFER IF THEY WEREN’T SUCH EVIL FUCKING CUNTS!!!

How hard is that to understand? Of course the first thing she thinks of is incels exploring homosexuality, and she says this unironically as if it’s a completely okay thing. This is why masculinity in this world is dying off, men are being treated horribly when we have so much love to give, and THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT YOU WOMEN SAY???

You should be ashamed of yourself you sick twisted cunt. Fuck you and anybody who agrees with your sick perversion of masculinity, which used to be a beautiful thing before foids like you ruined it and turned good hearted men into doomers like us. I hope you’re happy you fucking cunt, kill yourself.
Fucking degenerates I hate when they say this, like we can change our sexuality + homosexuality is disgusting and unatural thats why its pushed so much on people because its used in their plan of population control

This is easy to turn on them. Just ask "So, you think homosexuality is a choice? That's pretty homophobic".

According to foid logic, being gay is a choice for incels, but not for normies. Lol, these people are low iq
Yes they are Low iq but in this case its just a way to make fun of us
*Guy complains about his inceldom*
"Just become a f@g brooo"

Why do they always say that:feelswhat:

Why do they always say that:feelswhat:
Because they don’t want us to be happy. They want us to settle for degeneracy and be good little boys who will never find a beautiful woman

the world would be a safer space if incels die out. Ok, thats understandable. She want incels to became trans because women have it easier than in life and are no longer bothered by our ugliness.

Jfl relax this is a troll

Why don't foids just start to feel attracted to us?

Just ignore you desire to mate with females theory.

Why don't foids just start to feel attracted to us?
Reasons: 1.they are fucked by different chads all the time so even when they look at an average man they feel nothing, a sub 5? Forget it.
2. Testosterone, men have higher testosterone which powers our libido, so it would make sense that foids wouldn’t be attracted to sub 8 males.

All foids are "gay" when they can't get chad, she's just projecting the gay solution onto us, and telling us to be gay. This foid is so unself-aware.

Reddit is like a voice for MeToo and Woke movement

She's being the perverse one bring up gay shit, she's clearly a moron. She also probably believes in the LGBT and grooms little babies, I don't take cunts like her seriously. Oh, don't tell me... she votes Demonkkkrat as well? Fucking whore deserves to be lynched.

By the way they're phasing it, it seems like sexuality is malleable to them, if so, conversion therapy for homosexuals must be done to cure the disease which is homosexuality, leaving it untreated is grotesque, as it is wholly inhumane and barbaric to neglect dainty poofs to suffer in pain with their disease.

Very valid point.

I'm down for this. Hypergamous foids don't deserve to be even thought of, let alone be desired.

All foids are "gay" when they can't get chad, she's just projecting the gay solution onto us, and telling us to be gay. This foid is so unself-aware.

Sex with another guy doesn’t count, fuck those retards.

Explain to me why I should care about what some foid on reddit thinks?
Explain to me what you were doing on subreddit about what foids think.
Explain to me why you are posting this shit on this website?

telling on herself, sexuality is a choice/malleable for foids (they are perma repulsed by incels and will bend their attraction to claim asexuality/lesbianism), foid's sexual orientation changes across their life moreso than men

you dont get it

THIS IS WHAT FOIDS WANT THIS IS THE WHOLE POINT OF TREATING LOW VALUE MEN LIKE SHIT, TO GET ALL LOW VALUE MEN TO TURN GAY OR BE GAY SO THEY ARE NO LONGER AROUND THEM AND ASKING THEM APPROACHING THEM ETC

IT REMOVES THESE LOW VALUE MEN FROM APPROACHING THEM FOREVER SO THEY ARE STERILE IMMASCULATED AND IN TH GAY FRIEND ZONE FOREVER .

Ill fucking kill that foid and all foids that advocate for faggotry :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Oh Becky, you are mad that you cant get Chad ? Just become lesbian and stop crying about Chad

why listen to the opinions of women

I thought being gay wasnt a choice you toilet

If incels should be gay then "lonely" foids should date balding Indian janitors too :feelskek:

528DaysLater

Degenerare scum hole, wanna do this to each and every one of them

Oh Becky, you are mad that you cant get Chad ? Just become lesbian and stop crying about Chad
They literally do that, funny enough. If a foid can't get Chad's dick she sticks to dogs or other foids. What a sick reality

Only works if they were bi to begin with. I know women are far more likely to be gay/lesbian but you cant force yourself to like someone/something
Are you joking? All foids are bi