Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting More incels should kill themselves

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Do you have an incel at your workplace???? DO NOT TOLERATE THEM. Go straight to HR. Have them fired immediately. If they ask for proof, or any details why, yell at the motherfucker questioning you, and look that misogynist in the eye, and tell them that they hate women. Angrily look at them in the eye, snarl, and scream at them-- I WILL HAVE YOU FIRED, FRIENDLESS, AND BROKE WITHIN A WEEK. Women and non-binary individuals are ENTITLED to feel fucking safe for once-- it is an entitlement for US, NOT stupid cismale scrotes.

Call your lawyer. Call the SPLC, and ADL.

And what I fucking hate is that I thought we fucking banned all these fucking incels off reddit and social media, but now they are everywhere. They are showing up on all kinds of subreddits. There's just no end to this. ALL SOCIAL MEDIA 100% needs a zero tolerance policy on ALL incels. I want all incels to have records of them so they can no longerfeed themselves. Incels should be put on the sex offender registry for life for any hate speech uttered on the internet-- these people do not deserve a chance in life. Hopefully when they are put on a list they will just fucking kill themselves

Last edited:
stop being incel then

We have 2nd April already bro

Stop being incel theory

The goal of feminism. Don't forget incels getting castrated. Bluepilled incels who keep their mouth shut may be turned into slaves for shittiest jobs available.

Would be a shame if incels insist on roping others before killing themselves.

Do you have an incel at your workplace???? DO NOT TOLERATE THEM. Go straight to HR. Have them fired immediately. If they ask for proof, or any details why, yell at the motherfucker questioning you, and look that misogynist in the eye, and tell them that they hate women. Angrily look at them in the eye, snarl, and scream at them-- I WILL HAVE YOU FIRED, FRIENDLESS, AND BROKE WITHIN A WEEK. Women and non-binary individuals are ENTITLED to feel fucking safe for once-- it is an entitlement for US, NOT stupid cismale scrotes.

Call your lawyer. Call the SPLC, and ADL.

And what I fucking hate is that I thought we fucking banned all these fucking incels off reddit and social media, but now they are everywhere. They are showing up on all kinds of subreddits. There's just no end to this. ALL SOCIAL MEDIA 100% needs a zero tolerance policy on ALL incels. I want all incels to have records of them so they can no longerfeed themselves. Incels should be put on the sex offender registry for life for any hate speech uttered on the internet-- these people do not deserve a chance in life. Hopefully when they are put on a list they will just fucking kill themselves

Every 15 yo male shorter than 5'11 should be castrated and put in special schools tbh

Women do NOT feel safe around short men.

I repeat women DO NOT feel safe around grotesque goblins.

Last edited:
I was confused for a moment, but then I saw the date.

:lul: do your bit today.