Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid threatened to call police on me when I was on my morning walk

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I was walking outside normally, it was dark outside because the sun hadn't risen yet. A foid, around the age of 16-17, saw me and my homeless appearance. She immediately yelled in French, "I'm gonna call the police !! I'm gonna call the police !!!" If I had a Glock on me, I'd fucking shoot that bitch down (in GTA) and make her suffer as much as possible. Wtf did I do ? I wasn't doing shit other than just walking. Fuck this damn world, nature, and the human species.

I've never heard of something like this happening. She's such a bitch, imagine overreacting to that extent jfl.
Thanks for the support brocel

Should have walked towards her to scare her

Should have shut that bitch

ç'est une salope. Kill the ho

I was walking outside normally, it was dark outside because the sun hadn't risen yet. A foid, around the age of 16-17, saw me and my homeless appearance. She immediately yelled in French, "I'm gonna call the police !! I'm gonna call the police !!!" If I had a Glock on me, I'd fucking shoot that bitch down (in GTA) and make her suffer as much as possible. Wtf did I do ? I wasn't doing shit other than just walking. Fuck this damn world, nature, and the human species.
fuck those chad loving dick suckers

Can't even walk about in peace
This world needs a cleansing (destruction)

Foids like to act like they're in danger over nothing, shipping them to a labor camp would make them useful.

Act like smothered and follow her (in Terraria)

Are you a rapefugee?

Throw a brick through her window kek

They are always are spiteful and drama Queens

I didnt know you were French, fellow Latin brothA.

You should stood there, don't let foids tell you what to do

Fuckijg cunt grape her right now! :feelsree:

That judgment was stupid, fuck that foid

By homeless appearance you mean just a long unkept beard and dirty clothing ?

Fucked up. I'd kick her like a fucking dog (in Roblox)

Brutal and rage fuel

free my nigga @Efiliste :feelsbadman:

I would've given her a reason to call the cops ngl.