Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid threw me out of her house

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
70% - datehaver
I've just been thrown onto street by someone I barely know. She invited me over, I sat on her sofa and she called me 'DICKHEAD' because I didn't get a pizza. The taxi driver refused to stop at a takeaway as he had another job. Then as we sat on sofa she called me 'FUCKIN USELESS' for living with my mum. I calmly replied that it's not nice her saying this to me when I've just arrived. She then told me to 'GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW, DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT, DON'T YOU EVER TEXT ME AGAIN'. Yet it was her speaking to me like this not the other way round, I barely said a few words. Then she gaslighted saying 'it's not all bout me'.

This is the most horrible person I've ever come across. Then I had to wait in the pissing rain for my taxi home. I spent £15 to get verbally abused and thrown onto the street. She's a 3/10 facially for sure, front teeth sticking out, not that I judge.

I've had some awful experiences in my life but this is up there with all of them. This is inhuman behaviour :whatfeels: .

Last edited:
How did she invited you?
You knew her?

Bruh wtf lmao jfl

We need context. How did you get in this woman's house?

How did she invited you?
You knew her?

I had 1 date with her at a restaurant which I mentioned in a previous topic. Then she invited her place tonight after midnight. When I arrived she sat on sofa with her arms folded immediately shouting at me. I apologised for not bringing a pizza as the driver had another job so he was in a rush.

She then changed her lightbulb, and angrily told me to pass her the lightbulb. She then called me 'FUCKIN USELESS' repeatedly calling me a 'DICKHEAD'. I barely said 2 words and I was verbally abused repeatedly. I calmly told her how I don't appreciate being called these names. Then she flipped at me, told me to 'GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW, DON'T SPEAK TO ME EVER AGAIN.

I've just arrived home now after wasting almost £20 which isn't cheap for taxi's. Then she angrily texted me telling me to GROW UP, telling me she can't believe I came her's expecting a free ride when it was her who fuckin invited me. I literally just sat on her sofa quietly and was verbally abused, this person is a sociopath, I'm convinced she has the capacity to murder me tbh.

Chads.is nigga is getting invited to foids house

Seems like you were used as an ATM, now you know to not spend money on foids.

Seems like you were used as an ATM, now you know to not spend money on foids.

ye I think she gathered that I have a few thousand in the bank. She was horrible to me just because I didn't bring the pizza, I'm glad I didn't now as that would have been more money wasted. The 1st time I met her she made me pay for both meals at a restaurant.

I've never been spoken to this by a woman before. Usually, it's just ignorance and general contempt that I receive at work. Come to think of it, I'd actually rather receive this treatment than what I get at work. As bad as this was, I'd take this over being outright ignored at work like I have done for years, such is my pitiful existence.

it sounds like she was using anything you said as a excuse because she was not sexually attracted to you. you a sexhaver bro? we must know this :feelssus:

Lifefuel for chadcels

It's over for incelcels

Biedne nieboraki

if you are a gino you are good at making pizza how difficult could it be lad? :feelskek:

She threw me out the fuckin house, I didn't even touch 1st base

You went on a date with a woman while being a member of this forum.

Let's say you shouldn't get suspended for this. What were you thinking? This place is for people who are convinced that it's not happening for them ever. And you're out here getting dates. What is the logic, here?

You went on a date with a woman while being a member of this forum.

Let's say you shouldn't get suspended for this. What were you thinking? This place is for people who are convinced that it's not happening for them ever. And you're out here getting dates. What is the logic, here?
Niggas on .is want to see everyone banned who isn't 1/10 turbomanlet autistcel

I will not suffer fakecels. I sympathize with them, I really do. But this is not a place you wanna be if you don't have to be. What I do is out of sympathy for the fakecel.

You needed to grape her.

The nicest foid

what did i just read

If a foid let you sleep on her house that means you must have HTN+ looks at least

You must be a soycuck faggot. How tf did you let a foid speak to you like that????? WHY DIDNT YOU USE VIOLENCE?

You are fakecel if you aren't the world's most deformed man

my advice dont go near her again. the cops always side with the woman and never the man that is just common sense.

Mogs me for going on a date and having a female invite you over to her house

She threw me out the fuckin house, I didn't even touch 1st base
Beats me man. All i ever had was a coffee date and we stopped talking since. Invited to a foids house is an achievement i could probably never get :feelscry:

she did all that over some pizza

Beats me man. All i ever had was a coffee date and we stopped talking since. Invited to a foids house is an achievement i could probably never get :feelscry:
all i ever got was nothing

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants