Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid toilet COMPLETELY ignored me when I tried to ask her if she was waiting for a machine

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
WHAT WHY WHY??

I tried to ask her if she was waiting for a machine that I just started using.

SHE LOOKED PAST ME AND STARTED LAUGHING AT ANOTHER MANS JOKE OR SOMETHING BEHIND ME??

The other man was a 40 yr old bald guy . HE WASNT EVEN CHAD.

What the FUCK. WHY DO THEY REFUSE TO EVER EVEN COMMUNICATE.

UPDATE: SHE IMMEDIATELY WENT AND GOT CHANGED AND LEFT THE GYM

do you have weird sounding voice?

common foid behavior

This is kinda cool actually. You can ruin a woman's entire day just by talking to her. We should legit start talking to random foids in their 20s and 30s as if we're hitting on them so we can make them feel uncomfortable.

This is kinda cool actually. You can ruin a woman's entire day just by talking to her. We should legit start talking to random foids in their 20s and 30s as if we're hitting on them so we can make them feel uncomfortable.
I hope she gets in her car then crashes it and flies off the bridge the fucking toilet bitch

I hope she gets in her car then crashes it and flies off the bridge the fucking toilet bitch
they can complain to some white knight faggot and you will be in trouble

I just start watching beserk. Great show.

they can complain to some white knight faggot and you will be in trouble
Complain for what??? I literally tried to nicely ask her if she’s using the machine

It's might backfire on you badly and you'll get her number.
And then you'll go"
"WHY FOIDS NEVER DO WHAT THEY'RE EXPECTED TO DO?!?!?!"

Idk maybe you were saying it in an indecisive way and didn't look into her eyes. Either way you should be allowed to get revenge for her disrespect.

Idk maybe you were saying it in an indecisive way and didn't look into her eyes. Either way you should be allowed to get revenge for her disrespect.
I looked directly at her eyes and faced her yet she ignored me and avoided eye contact and spoke to a Manlet 50 year old bald fuck behind me

Being ignored when trying to be nice is something that enrages me more than getting rejected. How old do you think she was?

Being ignored when trying to be nice is something that enrages me more than getting rejected. How old do you think she was?
Mid 20s. Worst thing was she was a personal trainer at the gym so she’s meant to be nice and helpful. What a whore she is

d2381f80f455d30b8f8fd10146eae90ed5a4ed2b.gif

should've swung on her like you're trying to hit a home run :feelskek:

also, based berserkcel.

I do this at work when I'm bored, and there is hundreds of people i might walk past on any given day so there is plenty of victims. It's hilarious, sometimes i just ogle them in silence to see if they react. Only the hot ones though.

d2381f80f455d30b8f8fd10146eae90ed5a4ed2b.gif

should've swung on her like you're trying to hit a home run :feelskek:

also, based berserkcel.
I slammed my water bottle next to the machine and repped the full stack of pec flies for about 16 reps.

Thanks fellow berserk enjoyer

common foid behavior for spoiled slut

Mid 20s. Worst thing was she was a personal trainer at the gym so she’s meant to be nice and helpful. What a whore she is
Guess she's only nice to the people that give her money.

I've had this happen. Just stared right through me without talking back.

Based

throw her ass off the machine and start using it :lul: :lul:

This is dangerous there's a reason approach anxiety is a thing. Women wield small armies of men and some are eager to use them. At least we couldn't' be blamed for not trying tho lol.

WHAT WHY WHY??

I tried to ask her if she was waiting for a machine that I just started using.

SHE LOOKED PAST ME AND STARTED LAUGHING AT ANOTHER MANS JOKE OR SOMETHING BEHIND ME??

The other man was a 40 yr old bald guy . HE WASNT EVEN CHAD.

What the FUCK. WHY DO THEY REFUSE TO EVER EVEN COMMUNICATE.
This is what these witches are like now

its the same bullshit passive aggressive moves copy and pasted by 95% of them to non chads, eg flat out ignoring and ghosting in real life even.

Be loud and articulate. Make her the obvious intended recipient. Foids don't like to look like weirdos embarrassing themselves. Responding to someone she is disgusted by is still saving face.
I'm a master at disturbing women. Talk to them in places they can't easily leave. Speak to them when they're alone where few are around. These places include their work (front staff), public transit, even more secluded areas along sidewalks and hiking trails(a common hobby, where you're supposed to join). Even better where socialization shouldn't be taking place. Interrupt music listening or gym sessions. Don't know how you'd fare against a group, though

I know from personal experience.

Last edited:
Shouldve raped her

Be loud and articulate. Make her the obvious intended recipient. Foids don't like to look like weirdos embarrassing themselves. Responding to someone she is disgusted by is still saving face.

I'm a master at disturbing women. Talk to them in places they can't easily leave. Speak to them when they're alone where few are around. These places include their work (front staff), public transit, even more secluded areas along sidewalks and hiking trails(a common hobby, where you're supposed to join). Even better where socialization shouldn't be taking place.

I know from personal experience.
Based. Sometimes things like that happen not on purpose. Example, about 5 years ago I was walking home from work at night on this desolate bridge and there was this roastie in front of me that when she heard that I am behind her started pacing and constantly turning around to look at me. I'm literally just going to the metro station and I had to catch the last train so I had to pace myself and this bitch practically started running kek. I was dressed in all black with a hoodie on so that didn't help much I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back