Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dumb foid got pushed out of the way when I was walking in a straight line today

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
Dumb low Iq socially unaware easily rapable foid that was with her friend was unaware that I was behind her. I kept walking straight and she just got pushed out of the way I didn’t even have to do anything what a dumb fucking weak foid who doesn’t deserve rights.
She should feel more shy and intimidated around men the fucking slut.

Photo 2024 02 07 00 40 36 2

You would swear, there are OF creators larping as incels, trying to promote their pages. Whats with the sudden influx of posting OF toilets?
idk why they dont get warned for foid worshiping

Dumb low Iq socially unaware easily rapable foid that was with her friend was unaware that I was behind her. I kept walking straight and she just got pushed out of the way I didn’t even have to do anything what a dumb fucking weak foid who doesn’t deserve rights.
Foids are so weak, inferior and fragile, I find it funny when they say they could beat the average man.

Based. Scaring foods is a really nice hobby, gives me the energy to work on myself and socialmaxx.

Based. Scaring foods is a really nice hobby, gives me the energy to work on myself and socialmaxx.
Social mogs me. I’m extremely antisocial

Social mogs me. I’m extremely antisocial
Same, but ascending is worth it. I'm damned if I do damned if I don't.
If I don't interact with people I'll be a single looser, rotting away in my room. If I do interact with them I get stressed out. That is the duality of a mindcel.

If I don't interact with people I'll be a single looser, rotting away in my room. If I do interact with them I get stressed out. That is the duality of a mindcel.
I rot in the gym. Alone forevER

Every social interaction I’ve had has been negative and has gained me nothing but more hatred and anger towards THESE FUCKING DISGUSTING DUCKIGN CRRATURES

Every social interaction I’ve had has been negative and has gained me nothing but more hatred and anger towards THESE FUCKING DISGUSTING DUCKIGN CRRATURES
I understand, but after you've ascended you can just never interact with another foid again. You don't have the same option if you remain an incel.

I understand, but after you've ascended you can just never interact with another foid again. You don't have the same option if you remain an incel.
I know. I always hope I ascend. It never happens. I never even get signs of it. I never even experience any foid interaction

reminds me of the time i was unintentionally pushing a foid in a crowd filled of people

I used to work security. One night, this drunken foid and her boyfriend were stumbling past me while groping and kissing each other. I became so enraged by this that I grabbed a hold of the foid and threw her into her boyfriend and they collapsed into a drunken heap, before eventually crawling away.

Normies NPCS generally piss me off, in crowded places they get in the way for the dumbest fucking reasons.

Foids are so weak, inferior and fragile, I find it funny when they say they could beat the average man.
Foid cope, they've been told by soyciety that they're strong and independent :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Serious lifefuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back