Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid transitions into a Man. Experiences life on Veteran mode

lmao literally admitted nothing bad while was a foid

Imagine pissing away your birthright of living like a god amongst men.
Truly foid IQ

Why tf would she go from tutorial mode to legendary difficulty. JFL. And yet holes think that men are the privileged gender.

Sweetie, you only realize you were privileged after that privilege is taken from you teehee

They will never care about the plight of ugly men. We are just cannon fodder.

Great post man, im bookmarking that reddit page for further use.

Why tf would she go from tutorial mode to legendary difficulty. JFL. And yet holes think that men are the privileged gender.
:feelsseriously:They're so fucking retarded. Imagine going from never having to work a day in your life and having everything handed to you to voluntarily becoming the wageslave betabuxxer. How many of these trans will transition to being a male and then realize it's not what they thought it was and just how much work it entails only to transition back to foid. They always have the luxury of going back to being a woman. We don't

Hope she cuts herself in the end realizing what she's done to herself. Subhuman iq libtard cunts should suffer in the most painful way.

Nothing new. Every 10 year old boy knows it. Starting in school when girls are being treated better by the teacher. Getting less punishment, better grades etc.

And it gets worse the older you get. Women just have to be around and get everything they want without doing anything.

Hope she cuts herself in the end realizing what she's done to herself. Subhuman iq libtard cunts should suffer in the most painful way.
Agreed, absolute lapdogs of globalists, and the main force of societal subversion. Hopefully I live long enough to see if I ever get the chance to h**g these cunts.

There's a reason why most detransitioners are FtM's.

>went from being treated how a person should be treated ... To [sic] being treated like, well, a man

Thot got what was coming to her. One can only wish that the rest of mankind wakes up and smells the shit so the rest of them can get their just deserts.

Trans male believed the hype that men were treated better in society by bogus conclusions of data by feminists. Once transitioned quickly gets a dose of reality and finds out ugly men are treated like rags in this society, with no one caring about them or their mental health.

The only reason they got support and 160 likes was because they are a genetic female. If a male was to talk about society like this he would at best get gaslighted and told it was his fault and they need to upgrade their attitude. Just like we get right?

For instance; had a experience today where a hot female asked my friend who was the guy playing guitar 'upstairs' in the flat, as she loved the playing. He told her it was me and without telling me, invited her over. As soon as I walked in to the room, her expression went to a disgusted face, she said hi, then quickly made her way to the door. Friend said she wanted to meet me.

In an ideal world; she would have made a good friend, possibly a singer for a band. But thats how the cookie crumbles for us. Denied friendship and romance for bone structure.

Last edited:
Honesty I get along with gays and lesbian in work more than woman.

I dont wanna be judgemental but I got the same feeling with this guirl(guy/girl) specially with women who complains a lot.
I know how much attention and validation they get from social medias ( I got some girls acc for my work) and they bitchin about this and that while im rotting in front of my computer not talking to anyone for a month (other than my work-related conversations) fuck this world really.

She finally realizes how much it sucks to be a man. JFL

The only reason the sub exists is because of FtM's .

18 year old autistic girl groomed by the post modernist (((gang))) to become a disgusting experimental freak. This could have been your looksmatch gf.

How do you see the statistic that 99% of trannies are male to female and then STILL NOT CONNECT THE DOTS AND STILL TRANSITION INTO A MALE TRANNY :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: that's like throwing away a billion dollars

FtM: 20% of transitions, 80% of de transitions JFLLL

What a fool.

Enjoy being treated as a lowly Man whilst having no dick and balls, truly the epitome of living.

It was the personality and lack of haircuts, not changing genders
A8c