Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid tricks 22 men (simps) into buying a videogame

K

Kilo

Recruit
★★★
FZLO2GsXwAQHD-N

honestly sometimes i hate those simps more than the foids. Just the sheer stupidity of them.

Simps gonna simp

At least they got a good game out of it even if they bought it for the wrong reasons.

It happened In 2008 In Russia,
1. Anons from local image board opened an account on dating website. The profile pic was young pretty foid
2. Collect simps
3. Ask them for a date. Tell them to meet at the same subway station. Tell them to bring a rose.
4. Take megaphone and move to agreed location
5. Yell to simps that "all men with roses should go home, none waits for you!"

This is why some men like me refuse to interact with women. Most of them around my age are soulless such as this specimen here. Fuck the enabling simps too.

Simps who fell for that should get slapped by basedcels in public 22 times each.

It happened In 2008 In Russia,
1. Anons from local image board opened an account on dating website. The profile pic was young pretty foid
2. Collect simps
3. Ask them for a date. Tell them to meet at the same subway station. Tell them to bring a rose.
4. Take megaphone and move to agreed location
5. Yell to simps that "all men with roses should go home, none waits for you!"
#6. Send them to Siberia!

I Bet most of those simps were ethnics

Honestly not that mad, Nier Automata is actually good and I do want more Yoko Taro games. Need another Drakengard to cope with.

They wouldn’t buy her anything if she was a male :feelshaha: