Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm never buying fruit again

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Bought a honeydew melon and it literally tasted like nothing. Fruit from the grocery store is fucking shit quality today, especially if you live in Europe and they import it. I might continue buying a pineapple once a month but that's about it. I can't believe people still buy into this shit. They only want your money and they don't care about the quality of the food. People don't realize how much nutrients and taste food have lost over the years.

Last edited:
> buys the most bland, tasteless fruit

> all fruit is shit

frontal pineapple | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

those are injected with jewish chemicals

fruits got nutrients and antioxidants

This gave me flashbacks.
Another Europecel detected, only imported fruit. I bet Currys wont have this problem since most of their fruit is native?

Reminder that OP is a schizo eating rotten meat and who pures eggs in his eyes, thinking it would improve his eyesight

Melons have always been ass tbf. There are far better tasting fruits for sale. That being said I won't disagree that grocery stores often buy worse products that severely affect the taste of some fruit. For example, the dragon fruit they buy is usually picked way to early so it just tastes like water rather than being sweet.

Reminder that OP is a schizo eating rotten meat and who pures eggs in his eyes, thinking it would improve his eyesight
You can only be schizo if you eat bread. I haven't eaten bread in a decade. Schizophrenia used to be called "bread madness" That's why alot of people are schizo because most people eat bread.

You can only be schizo if you eat bread. I haven't eaten bread in a decade. Schizophrenia used to be called "bread madness" That's why alot of people are schizo because most people eat bread.
Cool, but where is the proof ?

I think it's too early in the year to get a good melon in Europe or North America.

Oh i forgot you're that guy again who wanted scientific proof of everything.
Yeah, why would i blindly believe someone without any evidence ? Anyone can make stuff up

I rarely eat fruit too. The only fruits i eat are tangerines, mandarines, oranges, grape and banana

I rarely eat fruit too. The only fruits i eat are tangerines, mandarines, oranges, grape and banana
Most people in the west eat cooked food. The only raw food people eat nowadays are fruits really. Everything else is cooked.

Grow them your own, I've grown ton of fruit & vegetables in my yard for fun

only steak? Pork is bad raw
No, raw liver, raw fish, raw oysters, raw eggs etc. Pork is bad because it's shit quality. If you can find good quality pork then it's worth eating raw, same with chicken. Trichinosis has been used to treat IBS so it's not dangerous like most doctors claim. Bacteria and parasites are your friends.

I love unripe mangos too. Unripe mangos are super sour, makes you whole mouth tingle :owo::owo::owo:
Oh really? The ones i bought in the grocery store was hard and tasteless, but you have native mangos in southern India.

but you have native mangos in southern India.
Yeah most of fruits are injected with chemicals and shit. You will have to buy from independent farmer markets to get natural fruits and vegetables.

Yeah most of fruits are injected with chemicals and shit. You will have to buy from independent farmer markets to get natural fruits and vegetables.
You can't grow fruit in my country except for apples, cherries and plums.

nothing beats a good juicy watermelon on a hot day. i put some salt on top of it n boom it goes from a 5 to an 8.

Oh also - blueberries r fun cuz they have a lot of antioxidants

i put some salt on top of it n boom it goes from a 5 to an 8.

Oh also - blueberries r fun cuz they have a lot of antioxidants
Just goes to show how addicted you are to salt and spices if you can't enjoy unsalted watermelon. It similar to people who cook fruit.

Blueberries from the store are heavily sprayed with pesticides. I have natural blueberries growing outside my house in the woods. You would have to eat buckets of blueberries to absorb the antioxidants.