Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid wanted me to help her

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I noticed a sluttily dressed foid in the supermarket. Wearing a short dress so tight that her thong line was noticeable. We had crossed paths a few moments before (at one point I let her pass through and didn't get a thank you) before we ended up on the same aisle. I was looking for my things, and she went to get hers (it was a large, fairly heavy item). She's about five feet ahead of me, and then, suddenly realizing I exist, she looks at my direction, turns, faces her back toward me, and slowly bends over, struggling with the object (or pretending). I then I keep walking ahead slowly, looking at her as I pass, completely ignoring her silent, subtle request.

Women can do everything a man can right?

I noticed a sluttily dressed foid in the supermarket. Wearing a short dress so tight that her thong line was noticeable. We had crossed paths a few moments before (at one point I let her pass through and didn't get a thank you) before we ended up on the same aisle. I was looking for my things, and she went to get hers (it was a large, fairly heavy item). She's about five feet ahead of me, and then, suddenly realizing I exist, she looks at my direction, turns, faces her back toward me, and slowly bends over, struggling with the object (or pretending). I then I keep walking ahead slowly, looking at her as I pass, completely ignoring her silent, subtle request.

Women can do everything a man can right?
Based

she didnt ask you at all jfl. Also if she asked me to help I'd ask for her thongs in return

If you were a chad you'd be a hero to her for helping her out or if YOU did you'd just be disposable trash to them. You are probably worse then Hitler in her mind now. Remember chad can't do anything wrong while you're punished for every little thing. You did the right thing. I still think you should've helped her and asked for snap just to make a bitch uncomfortable and make her feel like she owes you something.

she didnt ask you at all jfl. Also if she asked me to help I'd ask for her thongs in return
Foids rarely ask for help directly
If you were a chad you'd be a hero to her for helping her out or if YOU did you'd just be disposable trash to them. You are probably worse then Hitler in her mind now. Remember chad can't do anything wrong while you're punished for every little thing. You did the right thing. I still think you should've helped her and asked for snap just to make a bitch uncomfortable and make her feel like she owes you something.
I've helped strange foids before, and they either walk along without a thank you or look at me nervously, expecting to ask for some type of "favor". That's why I didn't help this bitch

Foids rarely ask for help directly

I've helped strange foids before, and they either walk along without a thank you or look at me nervously, expecting to ask for some type of "favor". That's why I didn't help this bitch
I'm telling you when you help them you are neutral to them. Chad is 10 levels above that just for existing. We are not even playing the same game as him.

Based if true, cringe if fake

Very high iq reasons not to help rosties.