Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid was virtually raped in the metaverse.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

I was hanging out next to BigBro442, waiting for our next attack. Suddenly, BigBro442’s disembodied helmet faced me dead-on. His floating hand approached my body, and he started to virtually rub my chest. ‘Stop!’ I cried … This goaded him on, and even when I turned away from him, he chased me around, making grabbing and pinching motions near my chest. Emboldened, he even shoved his hand toward my virtual crotch and began rubbing.

In any sane society this would be a complete non-issue.

A constant topic of debate on message boards after Belamire’s Medium article was whether or not what she had experienced was actually groping if her body wasn’t physically touched.

Imagine having a serious debate on whether or not virtual groping is the same as real groping.

Nicholas cage

How long before men are sent to the gulags for sexually harassing a women in virtual reality!

How the fuck is that even possible? She didn't feel it so how the fuck is it sexual harassment? Jfl :feelskek:
How long before men are sent to the gulags for sexually harassing a women in virtual reality!
Give it a year or two :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: and you'll start seeing men getting sent to prison and fired for "rape" in the metaverse

Fucking state of the world.

That shit is up already?

foids are inventing new ways to falsely accuse men

Yet another reason the Metaverse is a shitty cope, if it's even a cope to begin with.

I will digi-jizz on every foid in VR :feelsohh:

Yet another reason the Metaverse is a shitty cope, if it's even a cope to begin with.
I hope they introduce tactile feedback so you can at least feel something when you grope a foid.

We need to invite every currycel in South Asian to join the metaverse. Imagine virtual pajeets chasing down every foid for them bobs and vagene. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Did she call the virtual police to chase down the virtual offender? Was the username of the virtual offender DeezNutz by chance? :feelsjuice::yes:

Nll3

In any sane society this would be a complete non-issue.

Imagine having a serious debate on whether or not virtual groping is the same as real groping.

View attachment 550178

When what happens in Minecraft doesn't just stay in Minecraft anymore. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fucking state of the world.
:feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Last edited:
What an awful read, they should have dug deeper into how it went down rather than giving opaque statements condemning it and poking around it. That incident described is completely unrelated.

What a harsh virtual world these women voluntarily choose to be in :feelskek:

Looks like that femoid got raped (in MetaVerse).

What a harsh virtual world these women voluntarily choose to be in :feelskek:
I now wonder if there are virtual safe spaces and virtual therapists for what can only be described as virtual crimes against virtual humanity itself. In virtual gulags are there virtual experience points for sentenced hard labor working as a virtual barista, or is it in virtual execution they just delete your character to which you become de-platformed entirely in real life for your virtual crime? It's all rather confusing trying to keep up with this faggot metaverse and where it is all going.
:feelsdevil::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Someone needs to go ER in the metaverse.
And just like that the virtual reality incel terrorist menace eventually becomes a thing in the virtual metaverse itself, afterward, the virtual metaverse will no longer be the same as virtual police patrol all the virtual streets or public venues throughout the virtual metaverse complex.

Mr rogers nightmare

Last edited:
Hopefully Zuck will just turn the other cheek :feelshaha:

This is a really funny situation where all the parties involved pretend to care. A full-mesh network of virtue signaling.

This is a really funny situation where all the parties involved pretend to care. A full-mesh network of virtue signaling.
Yes, in a way we might call this whole thing a virtual-virtue signaling affair or campaign. :feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cdc6149397ff4c61fc4352dc567ffb6a

Last edited:
Yes, in a way we might call this whole thing a virtual-virtue signaling affair. :feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I really doubt the woman cares this much. She was probably bothered by it, but doesn't unironically believe she was the victim of sexual harassment. It's an attempt at getting attention and / or money.
Zuck will pretend it's a big deal and have someone write out a statement about it and introduce some new feature like the "meta sex offender registry".
The journaloids don't believe it either, but inane articles like these get clicks (i.e. from this thread), and so they're willing to perform some mental gymnastics as they write this out.
And finally, virtually no one who reads these articles believes it's a big deal.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I really doubt the woman cares this much. She was probably bothered by it, but doesn't unironically believe she was the victim of sexual harassment. It's an attempt at getting attention and / or money.
Zuck will pretend it's a big deal and have someone write out a statement about it and introduce some new feature like the "meta sex offender registry".
The journaloids don't believe it either, but inane articles like these get clicks (i.e. from this thread), and so they're willing to perform some mental gymnastics as they write this out.
And finally, virtually no one who reads these articles believes it's a big deal.

Ah yes, the virtual sex offender registry, clever fren. :feelsjuice::yes:

"Having committed a virtual sex crime in the virtual metaverse your character is now sentenced to a -80% experience points reduction concerning leveling up for the remainder of its creation or lifespan, you will be barred entry to the virtual residential areas of the metaverse itself and you're not allowed to be anywhere near virtual schools and virtual adolescents, you must check in with your virtual probation officer regularly, and your own place of virtual living will be living in a virtual shantytown under a virtual bridge along with all the other virtual criminal offenders." I don't know about you guys but this whole metaverse sounds kinda gay, it's bad enough we have to put up with a bunch of bitchy women in real life but now we have to put up with them in a virtual metaverse also, definitely seems like a game or format I'm not interested in. :feelsclown::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
wtf is this kek:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
are she even feeling that fucking grab. that's fucking ragefuel for me, they even claim rape over men in virtual fucking reality? its fucking over man :blackpill::blackpill:

And just like that the virtual reality incel terrorist menace eventually becomes a thing in the virtual metaverse itself, afterward, the virtual metaverse will no longer be the same as virtual police patrol all the virtual streets or public venues throughout the virtual metaverse complex.

View attachment 550210
We can (and do) literally nothing and yet, our legend grows :dab:

We can (and do) literally nothing and yet, our legend grows :dab:
Sometimes when faced with something completely absurd as the world we live in, the best course of action is to do nothing at all and just laugh. Eventually, the entire house of cards will come crashing down into chaos everywhere, but until then, we might as well get a good laugh or chuckle in between. :feelsclown:

Last edited:

Never change jews.

its also a shitty grope tbh

I want to live in a world where ALL men in the metaverse are virtual sex offenders

Last edited:

(((Kotaku))) said it was a fake article, yeah sure :smonk:. They probably thought it was too controversial, so they had too claim it as a troll post/fake post so it wouldn't jeopardize their shit company.
Ah, the good old remove your article after a few hours because of public outcry and then say it was never real or existed in the first place routine. What will they come up with next? :feelsjuice::yes:

Ah, the good old remove your article after a few hours because of public outcry and then say it was never real or existed in the first place routine. What will they come up with next? :feelsjuice::yes:
Well it seem to me that the end goal of feminism is polygamy and its already happening.

Well it seem to me that the end goal of feminism is polygamy and its already happening.
Yes, and when the Chad that knocks her up leaves her by not paying for the offspring daddy government swoops in with social public welfare ready to assist her more so than any individual man will ever receive in his time of need, there's just one problem now, the governments are going financially broke.....:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Yes, and when the Chad that knocks her up leaves her by not paying for the offspring daddy government swoops in with social public welfare ready to assist her more so than any individual man will ever receive in his time of need, there's just one problem now, the governments are going financially broke.....:feelsdevil:
I do hope the government reaches to that point. I want to see people rioting and killing over gibs :feelsLSD:

I do hope the government reaches to that point. I want to see people rioting and killing over gibs :feelsLSD:
Only a matter of time at this rate, just look at the last two years building up towards it. Here we are boyos on the precipice of the end of human history itself, what comes next is a mystery but I can assure you that it won't be anything good where this current world of ours will no longer exist to which it will be virtually unrecognizable afterward. :feelsjuice::yes::feelscomfy:

Last edited:
We need to form a metagropper gang.

OP how do I play this game, is it free?

It's just a video game. Lol. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I suppose a virtual spankings is not an options?

Foiled again...

Dammed safety zones!

I suppose a virtual spankings is not an options?

Foiled again...

Dammed safety zones!
Virtual purgatory like that one scene from the Matrix.

This reminds of a time an ugly truecel messaged a girl on another forum and tried being sexual and flirty. She reported to the mods that she'd been "touch inappropriately via PM" and is scared and can't stop crying. The truecel was banned.

The west is basically a giant loony bin at this point.

I saw @GripMaxxing sexually assault @shii410 in the virtual reality metaverse :feelscry: