Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid : "what to buy to celebrate an abortion?" For them its like anti birthday holiday

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240403 063659 Reddit

No words. Just wow.

In a proper society they'd all be on a steak being burned alive. Unfortunately we don't live in a proper society. We live in a soy matriarchal society (soyciety) where women are rewarded for everything.

Pork rinds for the crunchy win

Females are evil, I will do whatever I can to ensure their rights will be restricted come November
In a proper society they'd all be on a steak being burned alive. Unfortunately we don't live in a proper society. We live in a soy matriarchal society (soyciety) where women are rewarded for everything.

Absolutely vile. And we're supposed to be the evil bad guys?

These bitches revel in the fact they have the ability to kill their children and whore around some more.

Not sure why so many conservatives are obsessed with abortion.
All conservatives and right-leaning people should be opposed to abortion. Abortion means power for women, it's also terrible for the birth rate. Society needs a stable birth rate to be sustainable.

Misogynist if you object women murdering their babies

Reddit is more evil and corrupting to the mind than a satanic temple

bleach to drink

Foids are more evil than satanists (though I am not religious I know satanists are degenerates) not to mention those same human pieces of garbage have more respect for literal insects than human children