Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid youtube channels with no videos

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
0 videos 39 subscribers, a selfie profile picture and female channel name go a long way. Meanwhile some ugly male is probably out there pouring his heart into his channel with no views or subs.

Yeah, I have seen some foids having 100-1k subs despite having no content.
Simps are fucking abomination.
Now imagine, how much attention they get on Facebook, Instagram etc?
It's Brutal.
I have seen 1-2/10 foids behaving like 10/10 stacies irl.

Yeah, I have seen some foids having 100-1k subs despite having no content.
Simps are fucking abomination.
Now imagine, how much attention they get on Facebook, Instagram etc?
It's Brutal.
I have seen 1-2/10 foids behaving like 10/10 stacies irl.
The contrast sure is stark, I've seen my foid relatives social media profiles from their own accounts and it's like they're living a different reality with all the notifications maxed out from people on their endless friends list clawing for attention. My fb profile was a ghost town back when I had one.

I got 50 something subs with no vids :chad: mostly due to commenting a lot on blackpill vids tho :feelshaha:

I got 50 something subs with no vids :chad: mostly due to commenting a lot on blackpill vids tho :feelshaha:
I had 40 subs without any content because I used to troll foids, south Indian niggers and muzlims, but unfortunately YouTube terminated my account :(

The contrast sure is stark, I've seen my foid relatives social media profiles from their own accounts and it's like they're living a different reality with all the notifications maxed out from people on their endless friends list clawing for attention. My fb profile was a ghost town back when I had one.
:yes:

Meanwhile some ugly male is probably out there pouring his heart into his channel with no views or subs.
I don't know how this scumbag society is still up and running.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back