Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids actually need to self improve

Cope or die

Cope or die

Captain
★★★
Ironically most foids need to take some of their own blue pilled self improvement advice. Too many overweight foids that need to go to the gym. Too many nasty bitches that should work on their personality. Too many whores that stink and need to take multiple showers a day. Too many sheboons and toilets with weave or feminist haircuts that need long feminine natural hair(equivalent of getting a haircut).

I dont chase, I attract :foidSoy:

True but us men are too horny and desperate to care. Nothing will ever change

Harass them on the street until they start crying or chimping out, just Smooth-Sanchezmaxx. :feelsthink:

They do not self improve because they dont need to. They can be whales and ugly and still have a steady supply of simps and white knights. Men on the other hand need to constantly self improve and go above and beyond

They do not self improve because they dont need to. They can be whales and ugly and still have a steady supply of simps and white knights. Men on the other hand need to constantly self improve and go above and beyond
:feelsrope:

Short hair is disgusting :feelspuke:

Rules for Inkwells not for me :foidSoy: